Full refund if your event can’t go ahead due to Covid
Reduced up-front deposit
Free date changes
Watch & Listen
1-3 of 4 videos
Elvis Presley "I can't help falling in love with you"
Britney Spears "Toxic"
Shostakovich “Five pieces for two violins and piano” by Stacy Jarvis and Alexandra Krasko
#violin #violinist #violincover #violinplayer #violinmaker #violinmusic #violinshow #wedding #weddingday #weddingmusic #weddingreception
3 of 13 photos
Public liability insurance of £1 million
I can perform outdoors
I can perform with backing tracks
I can perform while walking around a venue
I own a PA system
Saved the day!
Traditional church music, Christmas, Classical, Baroque, Contemporary classical, Early music, Film / TV music, 1990s era music, 1980s era music, 1970s era music, 1960s era music, Jazz, Easy listening, Light music, Originals, Pop, Rock, Alternative rock, Classic rock, World music, French music, German music, Jewish music, Polish music, Opera, Russian music, Armenian, Polka
Perfect pitch, Fluent sight-reader, Ableton Live, Fluent improviser, Instrumental teaching, Theory teaching
- It is possible to request up to 10 songs that are not in this playlist if the event is three days before the booking was made.
- I also perform Bollywood music.
1. Perfect – Ed Sheeran
2. At Last – Etta James
3. All Of Me – John Legend
4. Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
5. Amazed – Lonestar
6. Can’t Help Falling In Love – Elvis Presley
7. Your Song – Elton John
8. How Long Will I Love You – Ellie Goulding
9. Something – The Beatles
10. Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
11. I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing – Aerosmith
12. The Luckiest – Ben Folds
13. Wherever You Will Go – Charlene Soraia
14. A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
15. Stand By Me – Ben E. King
16. Iris – The Goo Goo Dolls
17. I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
18. Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
19. Truly Madly Deeply – Savage Garden
20. This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) – Natalie Cole
21. I’m Kissing You – Des’ree
22. Run – Leona Lewis
23. You Make It Real – James Morrison
24. (Everything I Do) I Do It For You – Bryan Adams
25. Love You ‘Till the End – The Pogues
26. You’re Still the One – Shania Twain
27. From This Moment On – Shania Twain & Bryan White
28. Grow Old With You – Adam Sandler
29. Just the Way You Are – Bruno Mars
30. Make You Feel My Love – Adele
31. Falling In Love With You Again – Imelda May
32. Songbird – Eva Cassidy
33. Let There Be Love – Nat “King” Cole
34. You Do Something to Me – Paul Weller
35. Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World- Israel Kamakawiwoʻole
36. Come What May – Ewan McGregor & Nicole Kidman
37. You Are the Best Thing – Ray LaMontagne
38. One Day Like This – Elbow
39. All You Need Is Love – The Beatles
40. You’re the First, the Last, My Everything – Barry White
41. A Moment Like This – Kelly Clarkson
42. Can You Feel The Love Tonight – Elton John
43. Marry You – Bruno Mars
44. Better Together – Jack Johnson
45. Hero – Enrique Iglesias
46. Nothing’s Going to Stop Us Now – Starship
47. Endless Love – Lionel Richie & Diana Ross
48. It Must Be Love – Madness
49. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face – Roberta Flack
50. The Wonder of You – Elvis Presley
51. Kiss From A Rose – Seal
52. You’ve Got the Love – Florence + the Machine
53. Can’t Take My Eyes Off You – Andy Williams
54. Here Comes the Sun – The Beatles
55. The Reason – Hoobastank
56. Love Never Fails – Brandon Heath
57. If I Ain’t Got You – Alicia Keys
58. I Get the Sweetest Feeling – Jackie Wilson
59. When You Say Nothing At All – Ronan Keating
60. No One – Alicia Keys
61. Halo – Beyoncé
62. Come Away With Me – Norah Jones
63. I Found You – Alabama Shakes
64. Everything – Michael Bublé
65. We Have All The Time In The World – Louis Armstrong
66. Everything – Mary J. Blige
67. Fly Me to the Moon – Frank Sinatra
68. You’re All I Need to Get By – Aretha Franklin
69. Angels – Robbie Williams
70. I Will Always Love You – Whitney Houston
71. Romeo and Juliet – The Killers
72. Islands In the Stream – Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers
73. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) – Marvin Gaye
74. Songbird – Oasis
75. The One – Kodaline
76. Us Against the World – Coldplay
77. You’re Beautiful – James Blunt
78. Moon River – Frank Sinatra
79. She’s The One – Robbie Williams
80. You Give Me Something – James Morrison
81. The Look of Love – Dusty Springfield
82. Unchained Melody – The Righteous Brothers
83. The Power of Love – Jennifer Rush
84. Signed, Sealed, Delivered I’m Yours – Stevie Wonder
85. Wind Beneath My Wings – Bette Midler
86. (There Is) No Greater Love – Amy Winehouse
87. Little Things – One Direction
88. Respect – Otis Redding
89. I Love You – Celine Dion
90. One Great Mystery – Lady Antebellum
91. Like Teenage Gravity – Counting Crows
92. Thank You – Led Zeppelin
93. Walking On Sunshine – Katrina & The Waves
94. Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
95. Next to Me – Emile Sandé
96. Purple Rain – Prince
97. At My Most Beautiful – R.E.M.
98. Better – Tom Baxter
99. Hey Jude – The Beatles
100. I Have Nothing – Whitney Houston
101. L-O-V-E – Nat King Cole
102. She’s Got a Way – Billy Joel
103. Always – Bon Jovi
104. Everybody’s Free (To Feel Good) – Quindon Tarver
105. Greatest Day – Take That
106. I Believe In a Thing Called Love – Lemar
107. Love You More – JLS
108. My Heart Will Go On – Céline Dion
109. Daydream Believer – The Monkees
110. Drops Of Jupiter – Train
111. Let Me Love You – Mario
112. Only Love – Ben Howard
113. Tenerife Sea – Ed Sheeran
114. The Book of Love – Peter Gabriel
115. What If – Colbie Caillat
116. You and I – Stevie Wonder
117. Yours – Ella Henderson
118. A Million Love Songs – Take That
119. I Knew I Loved You – Savage Garden
120. I Wanna Grow Old With You – Westlife
121. Mirrors – Justin Timberlake
122. Last Night On Earth – Green Day
123. Accidentally In Love – Counting Crows
124. All These Things – Elvis Costello
125. Be My Baby – The Ronettes
126. I Won’t Give Up – Jason Mraz
127. I’ll Be There – Jackson 5
128. I’m a Believer – Smash Mouth
129. I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) – The Proclaimers
130. Love Is All Around – Wet Wet Wet
131. Love Me Like You Do – Ellie Goulding
132. She’s Always A Woman – Billy Joel
133. Thank You For Loving Me – Bon Jovi
134. A Sky Full of Stars – Coldplay
135. All About You – McFly
136. Alone – Jessie Ware
137. Annie’s Song – John Denver
138. Budapest – George Ezra
139. I Belong to You (Il Ritmo Della Passione) – Eros Ramazzotti & Anastacia
140. Inside Your Heaven – Carrie Underwood
141. Just Like Heaven – The Cure
142. Mystery of Love – Sufjan Stevens
143. Kiss Me – Sixpence None the Richer
144. La Vie En Rose – Edith Piaf
145. Lady – Kenny Rogers
146. Love – Lana Del Rey
147. Over And Over Again – Nathan Sykes
148. You to Me Are Everything – The Real Thing
149. Two Hearts – Phil Collins
150. Loving You Easy – Zac Brown Band
What do your clients love most about your performances?
My playing skills and professionalism.
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
Birthday parties, engagements, weddings and other events.
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
Menuhin and Kogan.
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
Restaurant opening with VIP guests in Moscow.
Do you have different line-up options?
I always discuss the line-up with the organiser.
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
I always try my best to be flexible to help ensure your event runs as smoothly as possible. If timings change slightly in the run up to the event please let me know.
How much time do you need to set up?
I usually set up about 15 to 30 minutes before the performance time. As soon as I set up my equipment I can provide a free playlist service to help set the atmosphere and get your guests ready for the performance!
Can I pick the pieces you play from the set list?
Yes, I have a playlist that contains 150+ songs for any taste of music to ensure my clients have an amazing time on the day. However, I offer up to 10 songs by request if you have something specific in mind, including classical music and music in Bollywood style.
Do you bring all the equipment you need to perform?
Yes, I have all the equipment needed for my performance, so you don't need to worry about that.
Can you learn specific pieces before the event?
If a song isn't included in the song list there may still be a chance I already know it. If there is a special song you'd like me to learn I am happy to do this for you. There is a fee of £20 if you wish to receive a demo of the songs before the booking was made.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Short performance (up to 15 min)||£50|
|Up to 1 hour||£130|
|Up to 2 hours||£250|
|Up to 3 hours||£320|
This includes music before the service begins, music during the signing of the register, and music as guests leave.
Two performances of up to 45 mins each during your drinks reception
Wedding ceremony + Drinks reception + Dinner
- Music before the service begins, music during the signing of the register, and music as guests leave. - 2 x 45 min performances at the drinks reception. - 2 x 45 min performances as dinner is being served.
Personalised Music Message
Book me to create a unique music video for you to send to a friend as a gift. This could be a birthday message, first dance song for a wedding anniversary, or just your friend's favourite song to cheer them up.
I'll jump into your Zoom call and surprise your friends and colleagues with a unique song!
Skype Consultation and 3 New Songs Learned
Skype Consultation and 3 New Songs Learned
To play an extra hour on the event
9 verified reviews
From Encore customers:
Andy M, 1 month ago
From other customers:
Patrick M, 1 month ago
Lauren B, 4 months ago
Read all 11 reviews