Open Roles (1)
Lead Digital Marketer
Get in touch at [email protected]We offer a £500 finder's fee on all our roles. If you know the perfect person, send them our way!
Our CultureAt Encore our culture is driven by four key values:
1. Own your roleThough we work as a close-knit team, at Encore everyone takes full responsibility for their own work. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and independent thought.
2. Never stop learningWe’re a creative bunch that love to continually share new ideas and help each other learn. Every fortnight one of us gives a “Lunch ‘n’ Learn”, an informal presentation on a topic of their choice, from 3-D spatial mapping to owl noises (yes, this happened).
3. Take care of each otherWe ensure that every member of the team is valued for who they are. We organise informal coffee catch-ups, weekly team lunches, and monthly socials - past examples include capoeira and yoga workshops, laser tag, and a Brazilian BBQ.
4. Don't forget the musicWe’re driven by a genuine desire to help more musicians earn a living through their craft. We’re also musicians ourselves and regularly hold informal jam sessions in the office after work.
- Free breakfast on Tuesdays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology scheme
- Central London office
- Table tennis and foosball tables
- Showers and bike store
- Monthly company socials
- Flexible working hours and 25 days annual leave
- Office piano
- Free kazoo