Full refund if your event can’t go ahead due to Covid
Reduced up-front deposit
Free date changes
Like Joe Acres?
Watch & Listen
1-3 of 3 videos
Daniel Bedingfield - If You’re Not The One (Joe Acres cover)
Finally / Show Me Love – Cece Peniston / Robin S – Joe Acres - Acoustic Cover
Cover "You Do Something To Me" by Paul Weller (Cover by Joe Acres) 2020
About Joe Acres
I'll work with you to make your night unforgettable! Let's makes some memories...
I can perform outdoors
I have a car I can use to travel to gigs
I require car parking close to venues
My equipment is PAT tested
I own a PA system
Pop, 1990s era music, 1980s era music, 1960s era music, 1970s era music, Folk, Folk rock, Country, Blues, Easy listening, Light music, Acoustic, Covers, Vintage, Rock, Britpop, Indie, Rock 'n' Roll, Pop rock
Arranger, Composer, Lyricist, Songwriter, Musical comedy, Actor, Singing teaching
1. Dry Your Eyes – The Streets
2. Crazy – Gnarls Barkley
3. Fire To The Rain - Adele
4. Torn – Natalie Imbruglia
5. Don’t Speak – No Doubt
6. Would I Lie To You – Charles and Eddie
7. Ace Of Base mashup – Ace of Base
8. You Got It Bad - Usher
9. Finally – Cece Peniston
10. Flowers – Nathan Dawe
11. Sorry – Monster Boy
12. Show Me Love – Robin S
13. If You’re Not The One – Daniel Bedingfield
14. Home – Michael Buble
15. Grenade – Bruno Mars
16. One Day Like This - Elbow
17. Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
18. One Last Time – Ariana Grande
19. Walking Away – Craig David
20. Cheers - Rihanna
21. Thinking Out Loud/Let’s Get It On – Ed Sheeran/Marvin Gaye mashup
22. You’re All I Have – Snow Patrol
23. Should I Stay Or Should I Go – The Clash
24. I Feel Good – James Brown
25. Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
26. I Got A Woman – Ray Charles
27. Route 66 – Rolling Stones
28. Johnny B Goode – Chuck Berry
29. Wonderwall - Oasis
30. Stand By Me – Ben E King
31. Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars
32. Summer Of 69 – Brian Adams
33. Sex On Fire – Kings of Leon
34. Don’t Look Back In Anger - Oasis
35. Pick A Part That’s New – Stereophonics
36. Last Nite – The Strokes
37. You Can’t Hurry Love – Phil Collins version
38. Valerie – Amy Winehouse version
39. Mr Brightside – The Killers
40. Genie In A Bottle – Christina Aguilera
41. Friday I’m In Love – The Cure
42. Good Riddance – Green Day
43. Free Falling – Tom Petty
44. Blame It On Me – George Ezra
45. I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
46. I’m A Believer – The Monkees
47. Let It Be – The Beatles
48. Go You’re Own Way – Fleetwood Mac
49. Marry You – Bruno Mars
50. Run, Run Rudolf – Chuck Berry
51. Last Christmas - Wham
52. Moondance – Van Morrison
53. Maybe Tomorrow – Stereophonics
54. Locked Out Of Heaven – Bruno Mars
55. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
56. Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
57. Every Day Is A Winding Road – Sheryl Crowe
58. Stuck In The Middle – Steelers Wheels
59. How Sweet - Mavin Gaye
60. Ain’t No Sunshine – Bill Withers
61. Have A Nice Day – Stereophonics
62. New Rules – Dua Lipa
63. Will We Talk – Sam Fender
64. Dancing In The Moonlight – Thin Lizzy
65. Daniel – Elton John
66. Bennie and The Jets – Elton John
67. Satisfaction – Rolling Stones
68. You Do Something To Me – Paul Weller
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
I always try my best to be flexible to help ensure your event runs as smoothly as possible. If timings change slightly in the run up to the event just let me know.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Absolutely. This is a really popular request and I actually offer this service for free. If you'd like me to play songs from an iPod through my PA after the final set until the venue closes, I can also provide this for an additional £75. We can discuss this in our consultation so you can give me an idea what songs you would like on the playlist.
How much time do you need to set up?
I can usually be set up and ready to play within 10 minutes of arriving. However, I prefer to arrive at least 30 minutes before I start and can arrive earlier if needed.
Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?
My set lists are crafted from countless performances and learning what works best to ensure guests dance and have an amazing time. However, I appreciate this is your event and I'm definitely happy to chat through and make sure we find what works for you.
Do you bring all the equipment you need to perform?
Absolutely! All I need is a plug socket.
Can you learn song requests before the event?
This is something I do most often for things like weddings or birthday parties. If your song isn't on my repertoire list, we can discuss this in your consultation and, as long as I have around two weeks notice, I can arrange this for you.
Ashleigh H, 1 year ago
Aaron T, 1 year ago
Read all 3 reviews