The Groove Merchants
Secure online payments
Free 48hr cancellations
Support available Mon-Sun
Like The Groove Merchants?
Watch & Listen
1-2 of 2 videos
Groove Merchants - Treasure (Rehearsal Footage)
Grove Merchants at The Box Leeds
About The Groove Merchants
We are a 5-piece party band based in Leeds, UK. Whether you're looking for Motown classics or todays' chart toppers we'll have you covered!
3 of 3 photos
Public liability insurance of £10 million
Pop, Acoustic, Covers, Disco, Funk, Motown, R&B, Vintage, Top 40, Soul, Alternative rock, Indie, Jazz, Blues, Modern jazz, Swing
1. Treasure - Bruno Mars
2. I’m Coming Out - Diana Ross
3. Isn’t She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
4. Stand By Me - Ben E. King
5. Ain’t No Mountain -Marvin Gaye
6. Gimme Gimme Gimme - Abba
7. Domino - Jessie J
8. Juice - Lizzo
9. Never Too Much - Luther Vandross
10. You Got the Love - Florence and the Machine
11. Shut Up and Dance - Walk The Moon
12. Valerie - The Zutons/Amy Winehouse
13. Levitating - Dua lipa
14. Ain’t Nobody - Chaka Khan
15. Shake it Off - Taylor Swift
16. Does Your Mother Know - Abba
17. Mercy - Duffy
18. Happy - Pharrell
19. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
20. No Place I’d Rather Be - Clean Bandit
21. Proud Mary - Tina Turner
22. Sunday morning - Maroon 5
23. Forget Me Not - Patrice Rushen
24. We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off - Jermaine Stewart
25. Mr Brightside - The Killers
26. I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
27. Señorita - Justin Timberlake
28. Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
29. All The Lovers - Kylie Minogue
30. Mustang Sally - Mack Rice
31. Purple Rain - Prince
32. Cake By The Ocean - DNCE
33. American Boy - Estelle
34. Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
35. Let Me Entertain You - Robbie Williams
36. Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
37. I Wish
38. Crazy In Love - Beyonce
39. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Do you have different line-up options?
Yes! We are happy to add saxophone and trumpet players upon request. There may also be times where not all of our musicians are available so we will play with a slightly reduced lineup, for a lower fee.
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
We avoid having more than one engagement per night, so we can usually accommodate changes in our timings. We do ask that you let us know as soon as possible so that we can adjust our travel plans.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Yes, we can provide a Spotify playlist through our amplification for no extra cost!
How much time do you need to set up?
We usually require 90 minutes to set up. We often set up in less time but this is to make sure we can sort out any technical problems before the event. While you are waiting we are happy to play our playlist through our speakers.
Can you roam around while you perform?
Unfortunately we used cabled instruments and microphones so we are unable to move away from our performance area. We4 will definitely be moving a lot inside of that area though!
Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?
Absolutely! And we are more than happy to take requests with enough notice. If you decide to book us this will all be part of the service provided at the Skype consultation!
Is all of the equipment (e.g. PA & lighting) included in your quote?
We can provide our own amplification and a small PA for the singer. If you would like a full PA or staging for the event then we are happy to hire that in for an additional cost!
Can you learn song requests before the event?
Absolutely! We would typically ask for 7 days notice to learn songs in advance of the event, so that they are rehearsed to our usual standard.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
The Groove Merchants
1 verified review
From Encore customers:
Reply from The Groove Merchants
21 days ago
From other customers: