Secure online payments
Free 48hr cancellations
Support available Mon-Sun
Watch & Listen
1 of 1 video
Function Band Video
No.1 Essex based function band offering a stadium size performance on any stage!! With more than 8 years experience, Jukerox bring the rock!
3 of 15 photos
Public liability insurance of £10 million
Saved the day!
Booked for an Encore gig with less than 24 hours’ notice
This act has been working with Encore for over 7 years
Experienced: 10 bookings through Encore
Rock, Pop rock, Christmas, Country, Folk rock, Pop, Acoustic, Covers, Funk rock, Americana, Funk, Motown, Alternative rock, Britpop, Classic rock, Hard rock, Glam rock, Indie, Post rock, Synth rock, Rock 'n' Roll, Punk rock
Jukerox's Song list
90's to Present
* The Fratellis, Chelsea Dagger
* Franz Ferdinand, Take Me Out
* Coldplay, Yellow
* Reef, Place Your Hands
* Blink-182, All The Small Things
* Foo Fighters, Times Like These
* Kaiser Chiefs, I Predict a Riot
* Kings Of Leon, Sex On Fire
* Fountains Of Wayne, Stacy's Mom
* The Killers, Mr Brightside
* The Goo Goo Dolls, Iris
* The Rembrandts, I’ll Be There
* Oasis, Don't Look Back In Anger
* Jet, Are You Gonna Be My Girl
* Arctic Monkeys, I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
* Daft Punk, Get Lucky
* Feeder, Buck Rogers
* Robbie Williams, Let Me Entertain You
* Robbie Williams, Angels
* Amy Winehouse, Valerie
* Take That, Shine
* Pharrell Williams, Happy
* Walk The Moon, Shut Up And Dance
* Bruno Mars, Uptown Funk
* Wheatus, Teenage Dirtbag
* Smash Mouth, All Star
* The White Stripes, Seven Nation Army
* Shania Twain, Man! I Feel Like A Woman!
* The Wknd, Blinding Lights
* Toploader, Dancing In The Moonlight
* The Proclaimers, 500 Miles
* Ed Sheeran, Thinking Out Loud
70's & 80's
* Huey Lewis And The News, Power Of Love
* Stevie Wonder, Superstition
* Abba, Mamma Mia
* Lynyrd Skynyrd, Sweet Home Alabama
* T-Rex, 20th Century Boy
* Free, All Right Now
* Queen, Crazy Little Thing Called Love
* Hall & Oates, You Make My Dreams Come True
* Elton John, I’m Still Standing
* Human League, Don’t you Want Me baby
* Queen, Don’t Stop Me Now
* The Jam, Town Called Malice
* Prince, Purple Rain
50's & 60's
* The Beatles, Come Together
* The Beatles, Hey Jude
* The Beatles, Twist & Shout
* The Monkees, I’m A Believer
* The Rolling Stones, Brown Sugar
* The Rolling Stones, Satisfaction
What do your clients love most about your performances?
Our energy on stage, and interactions have been commented on the most. But even more than that, we get told how easy we were to work with and how great we sounded.
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
The list is far too long, so heres a few highlights: Village Underground, London Barbican, York The 02, London Trinity Music College/University, London The Roundhouse, London Next door to Elton John (NO JOKE)
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
Queen have got to be up there. The epic nature of the performances, the incredible harmonies and beautiful voices of the band plus their stadium size shows.
Will the singer be the same as who I see in the videos?
We strive to make sure the line-up you see is what you get on the night. We do have pre-audititioned 'dep' musicians available in case a band member falls ill or is unavailable. As a professional band our reputation means everything so you can be confident that all of our players are of a very high level.
Do you have different line-up options?
Our main line up is a four piece, Vocals, Guitar, Bass and Drums. However we offer adding an extra vocalist or extra instruments such as Saxophone to the line up.
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
That's totally fine, we are always happy to adapt timings to suit your needs. We understand things can change, its the nature of the game.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Absolutely, that's FOC in our normal pricing package. You are also welcome to provide playlists to play through the PA.
How much time do you need to set up?
We ask for 2 hours from arrival to playing, although we can do less. This 2 hours allows us time to set-up soundcheck and tune the PA to the room so you get the best sound on the night. It also allows for any fixes to be made in case of technical issues.
Is all of the equipment (e.g. PA & lighting) included in your quote?
Yep, we will provide everything we need to perform from plectrums to PA. The only thing we need is access to a mains power supply.
Can you learn song requests before the event?
Absolutely, we include 2 songs FOC to be added and learnt to our set for the event. This way you can guarantee you will hear the songs you love.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Up to 1 hour||£1000|
|Up to 2 hours||£1250|
|Up to 3 hours||£1500|
The band will turn up and organise a live Karaoke style session with the audience allowing people to get up and join the band on stage to sing their favourite songs. Included in the price is the hire of all equipment and the option of live music from the band before and after the rock-e-oke.
Extra Acoustic Set
11 verified reviews
From Encore customers:
Read all 11 reviews
From other customers:
Read all 5 reviews