(5.0)Read all 12 reviews
Secure online payments
Free 48hr cancellations
Support available Mon-Sun
Like Jessie Dipper?
Watch & Listen
1-3 of 10 videos
Changes (Black Sabbath) // Jessie Dipper cover
Happy (Pharrell Williams) // Jessie Dipper cover
i love you (Billie Ellish) // Jessie Dipper cover
About Jessie Dipper
A great alternative sound for any occasion! Jessie brings about a beautiful atmosphere as background of crowd pleasing bangers for any event
3 of 12 photos
Public liability insurance of £10 million
Saved the day!
Booked for an Encore gig with less than 24 hours’ notice
This act has been working with Encore for over 2 years
Folk rock, Contemporary Christian, Christmas, Folk, Jazz, Originals, Pop, Acoustic, Soul, Indie
See all genres
See all instruments
Bar / Club / Venue event, Wedding proposal, Wedding, Funeral / Memorial service, Church service, Corporate event, Private event, Hotel / Restaurant event, Charity event, Concert, Recording session, Theatre / Show, Christmas party, Birthday party, Cruise, New Year's Eve
See all event types
Lyricist, Songwriter, Live looping
See all skills
1. 500 Miles (Proclaimers)
2. A Team (Ed Sheeran)
3. Ain’t no Sunshine (Billy Withers)
4. Ain’t Nobody (Chaka Khan)
5. All about that Bass (Meghan Trainor)
6. At Last (Etta James)
7. Banana Pancakes (Jack Johnson)
8. Best Part (Daniel Caesar)
9. Better Together (Jack Johnson)
10. Billie Jean (Michael Jackson)
11. Blame it on the Boogie (Jackson 5)
12. Cake By the Ocean (DNCE)
13. Can’t stop the Feeling (Justin Timberlake)
14. Can’t help falling in love with you (Elvis Presley)
15. Zombie (Jamie T)
16. Crazy (Gnarls Barkley)
17. Creep (Radiohead)
18. Dancing Queen (ABBA)
19. Does your mother know (ABBA)
20. Don’t know why (Norah Jones)
21. Easily (Bruno Major)
22. Feeling Good (Michael Bublé)
23. Fields of Gold (Eva Cassidy)
24. Fix You (Coldplay)
25. Forget You (Ceelo Green)
26. Free Falling (John Mayer)
27. Half the world away (Oasis)
28. Hallelujah (Jeff Buckley)
29. Hello (Adele)
30. Home (Bruno Major)
31. Honey Honey (ABBA)
32. Hotel California (The Eagles)
33. I have a Dream (ABBA)
34. I know I’m not the only One (Sam Smith)
35. I lost a friend (FINNEAS)
36. I wanna dance with somebody (Witney Houston)
37. I’m Yours (Jason Maraz)
38. I feel Good (James Brown)
39. If I ain’t got you (Alicia Keys)
40. Iris (Goo Goo Dolls)
41. Just the same (Bruno Major)
42. Just the way you are (Bruno Mars)
43. Kiss Me (Ed Sheeran)
44. Like someone in love (Bruno Major)
45. Little Lion Man (Mumford and Sons)
46. Love Yourself (Justin Beiber)
47. Make you Feel my love (Adele)
48. Mama Mia (ABBA)
49. Marry You (Bruno Mars)
50. The Most Beautiful Thing (Bruno Major)
51. Mr Brightside (The Killers)
52. No Diggity (Blackstreet)
53. No time to Die (Billie Ellish)
54. Nothing (Bruno Major)
55. Old Fashioned (Bruno Major)
56. The One that got away (Katy Perry)
57. Perfect (Ed Sheeran)
58. Pillow Talk (Zayne)
59. Places We won’t walk (Bruno Major)
60. Put your records on (Corine Bailey Rae)
61. Remember (Lauren Daigle)
62. Rescue (Lauren Daigle)
63. Rolling in the Deep (Adele)
64. Royals (Lorde)
65. Say a Little Prayer for you (Lianne La Havas)
66. Scientist (Coldplay)
67. Set Fire to the rain (Adele)
68. Seven Years (Norah Jones)
69. Sex on Fire (Kings of Leon)
70. She’s so Lovely (Scouting for girls)
71. Slipping through my fingers (ABBA)
72. Small Bump (Ed Sheeran)
73. Someone like you (Adele)
74. Somewhere Only We go (Lily Allen)
75. Somewhere over the rainbow (Eva Cassidy)
76. Songbird (Eva Cassidy)
77. SOS (ABBA)
78. Soul Sister (Train)
79. Starry Starry Night (Lianne La Havais)
80. Stay (Rihanna)
81. Super Troupa (ABBA)
82. Superstitious (Stevie Wonder)
83. Thank You for the Music (ABBA)
84. Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheeran)
85. Toxic (Brittany Spears)
86. Twist and Shout (The Beatles)
87. Uptown Funk (Mark Ronson)
88. Use Somebody (Kings of Leon)
89. Wedding Song (Matthew Mole)
90. When all is said and done (ABBA)
91. Wild Heart (Mumford and Sons)
92. Wrecking Ball (Miley Cyrus)
93. Wonderwall (Oasis)
94. Yellow (Coldplay)
95. You Don’t have to take your clothes off (Ella Eyre)
96. You Give me something (James Morrison)
97. You need me man I don’t need you (Ed Sheeran)
98. You Say (Lauren Daigle)
99. You’ve got a friend in me (Randy Newman)
100. Your Song (Elton John)
What do your clients love most about your performances?
The stage presence and charisma I bring to the stage, even as a soloist, I'll keep the musical atmosphere going and can read a crowd well enough to drop everything and go with a different approach if that's what the situation demands.
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
Lord's Cricket Ground (London), Beck Theatre (Middlesex), NEC Arena (Birmingham), as well as consistently supported touring artists across the UK in big and small venues in London and Birmingham (where I'm often based). Also independently toured Melbourne (Australia) and Auckland (New Zealand) whilst performing in pubs/clubs and theatres.
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
Ed Sheeran, Tash Sultana, John Mayer, Mumford and Sons, Ellie Goulding, Billy Joel, Gary Barlow, Etta James, Norah Jones.
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
Performing at Open Mic UK final at the NEC Arena in Birmingham.
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
I'll always try my best to be flexible to help ensure your event runs as smoothly as possible. If timings change slightly in the run up to the event just let me know.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Absolutely. This is a really popular request and and this service can be offered for free.
How much time do you need to set up?
I usually set up about 30 mins before the performance time. As soon as our PA is set up I can provide a free playlist service to help set the atmosphere and get your guests ready for our live performance!”
Can I pick the pieces you play from the set list?
My set lists are crafted from countless performances and learning what works best for the crows, and to ensure that have an amazing time. However, I'm definitely happy to chat through and make sure I find what works for your event.
Do you bring all the equipment you need to perform?
Yes, absolutely! I bring my own instruments to play both acoustically and electrically.
Can you learn specific pieces before the event?
If a song isn't included in my song list there may still be a chance I already know it. If there is a special song you'd like me to learn I'd are happy to do this for you. There is a fee of £30 for this service to take into account rehearsal times etc.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Short performance (up to 15 min)||£100|
|Up to 1 hour||£200|
|Up to 2 hours||£320|
|Up to 3 hours||£500|
This includes music before the service begins, music during the signing of the register, and music as guests leave.
Two performances of up to 45 mins each during your drinks reception
Wedding ceremony + Drinks reception + Dinner
- Music before the service begins, music during the signing of the register, and music as guests leave. - 2 x 45 min performances at the drinks reception. - 2 x 45 min performances as dinner is being served.
Personalised Music Message
Book me to create a unique music video for you to send to a friend as a gift. This could be a birthday message, first dance song for a wedding anniversary, or just your friend's favourite song to cheer them up.
1 Custom Song
30 min acoustic set
Zoom Consultation and 3 New Songs Learned
12 verified reviews
From Encore customers:
8 months ago
Reply from Jessie Dipper
8 months ago
From other customers:
18 days ago, for a Wedding in Llandysul SA44
2 years ago, for a Private event in Birmingham
Read all 11 reviews