Full refund if your event can’t go ahead due to Covid
Reduced up-front deposit
Free date changes
Watch & Listen
1-3 of 4 videos
'If I Ain't Got You' Alicia Keys Cover - Elizabeth Hoare
'I Want You Back' Jackson 5 Cover - Elizabeth Hoare
'Valerie' Amy Winehouse Cover
Elizabeth is an enthusiastic and brilliant singer looking for work!
I can perform outdoors
I can perform with backing tracks
R&B, Pop, Covers, Motown, Soul, Karaoke, Top 40, Musical theatre, Christmas, Contemporary Christian, Traditional church music
1. For Once In My Life – Stevie Wonder
2. Valerie – Amy Winehouse
3. If I ain’t got you – Alicia Keys
4. Blinded By Your Grace – Stormzy
5. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
6. Hold My Hand – Jess Glynne
7. Rescue Me – Fontella Bass
8. Faith – Stevie Wonder
9. Rolling in The Deep - Adele
10. Proud Mary – Tina Turner
11. Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye
12. Blame It On The Boogie – Jackson 5
13. I Want You Back – Jackson 5
14. Higher & Higher – Jackie Wilson
15. I wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
16. I’m So Excited - The Pointer Sisters
17. I will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
18. Footloose - Kenny Loggins
19. At Last - Aretha Franklin
20. Walking On Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves
21. No One - Alicia Keys
22. Respect - Aretha Franklin
23. Isn’t She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
24. Love On Top - Beyoncé
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
- Local Churches for charity events and weddings - Outdoors for street parties and bbq's - Theatres
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
I will always try my best to be flexible to help ensure your event runs as smoothly as possible. If timings change slightly in the run up to the event just let me know.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Unfortunately, I will only be able to provide the performance.
How much time do you need to set up?
I usually set up about 1 to 1.5 hours before the performance time. As soon as the PA is set up, I can provide a free playlist service to help set the atmosphere and get your guests ready for the live performance!
Can I pick the pieces you play from the set list?
The set lists are created in a way that works best to ensure guests dance and have an amazing time. However, I am definitely happy to chat through and make sure we find what works for your event.
Do you bring all the equipment you need to perform?
Yes, I will bring my own equipment, however if you have a PA System already in place I can use that too.
Can you learn specific pieces before the event?
If a song isn't included in the song list, there may be a chance I already know it. If there is a special song or more songs to add onto my set you'd like me to learn I am happy to do this for you. There is a fee of £30 for this service to take into account rehearsal times etc.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Short performance (up to 15 min)||£100|
|Up to 1 hour||£160|
|Up to 2 hours||£300|
|Up to 3 hours||£400|
Matthew H, 2 years ago
Mohan Y, 2 years ago
Read all 4 reviews