Secure online payments
Free 48hr cancellations
Support available Mon-Sun
Like El Toro?
Watch & Listen
1-3 of 4 videos
Reef - Place Your Hands - Cover by El Toro
Stevie Wonder - Superstition - Cover by El Toro
EL Toro Showreel 2015
About El Toro
Best Party Band in The South West UK! Playing the best party rock anthems and funky mashups guaranteed to fill the dance floor!
3 of 15 photos
Public liability insurance of £1 million
El Toro on Instagram
This act has been working with Encore for over a year
Classic rock, Rock, Pop rock, Funk, Disco, Covers, Funk rock
1. Bon Jovi - Livin on a prayer
2. Guns & Roses - Sweet child o' mine
3. Stevie Wonder - Superstition Mashup featuring:
- Superstition by Stevie Wonder
- Play that funky music by Wild Cherry
- Good times by Chic
- Rappers Delight by Sugar Hill Gang
4. Lenny Kravits - Are you gonna go my way
5. Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
6. Bryan Adams - Run to you
7. AC/DC - Shook me all night
8. Billy Idol - Rebel Yell
9. Nirvana/Michael Jackson Mashup featuring
- Billy Jean
- Smells like teen spirit
10. We Will Rock You Mashup featuring
- Back in black by AC/DC
- I Love Rock & Roll by Joan Jett
- We will rock you by Queen
11. Stereophonics - Dakota
12. Muse - Plug in Baby
13. Jet - Are you gonna be my girl
14. 7 Nation Mashup featuring
- 7 Nation Army by White Stripes
- Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics
- Poker Face by Lady Gaga
15. Aerosmith/RUN D.M.C - Walk this way
16. Sweet Home Bel Air Mashup featuring:
- Sweet Home Alabama by Lynard Skynard
- Prince of Bel Air by Fresh Prince
17. Reef - Place your hands
18. Bruno Mars/Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk
19. Michael Jackson - Black or white
20. Foo Fighters - All My Life
21. Foo Fighters - Everlong
22. The Clash - Should I stay or should I go
23. Led Zeppelin - Rock & Roll
24. Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song
25. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - By the way
26. Rod Stewart & The Faces - Stay with Me
27. Black Crows - Hard to Handle
28. The Doors - Roadhouse Blues
29. The Cult - Wildflower
30. U2 - Desire
What do your clients love most about your performances?
Our clients love the fact that we're not just a band that plays songs, we are a band that puts on a show. We like to mix songs up, and provide a party atmosphere that gets the crowd going!
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
We have performed at various wedding venues and marquees across the southwest, from posh hotel/resorts to local village halls. Some recent examples are: Celtic Manor - Wales Bowood Hotel/Resort - Wiltshire The Manor House - Castle Combe Ringfied Farm - Stroud Lansdown Grove Hotel - Bath
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
Not so much as artists as there are too many to mention, but we love the funk, and classic rock genre's as well as all music hits from the 60's 70's and 80's
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
We have done many high profile gigs, however our favourite was the Mercedes Corporate awards show at Celtic Manor
Will the singer be the same as who I see in the videos?
Yes, the singer will be the same. We strive to make sure the full line-up you see is what you get on the night. We do have pre-audititioned 'dep' musicians available in case a band member falls ill or is unavailable. As a professional band our reputation means everything so you can be confident that all of our players are of a very high level.
Do you have different line-up options?
Our line-up is as follows: Vocals/Guitar, Bass, and Drums/Vocals.
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
We always try our best to be flexible to help ensure your event runs as smoothly as possible. If timings change slightly in the run up to the event just let us know.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Absolutely. This is a really popular request and we actually offer this service for free. If you'd like a DJ service via our PA after the final set until the venue closes, we provide this for an additional £150 per hour.
How much time do you need to set up?
We usually set up about 1 to 1.5 hours before the performance time. As soon as our PA is set up we can provide a free playlist service to help set the atmosphere and get your guests ready for our live performance!
Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?
Our set lists are crafted from countless performances and learning what works best to ensure guests dance and have an amazing time. However, we're definitely happy to chat through and make sure we find what works for your event.
Is all of the equipment (e.g. PA & lighting) included in your quote?
Our PA and lighting system is included in your quote. We usually require a minimum of 20ft. by 20ft. space to perform
Can you learn song requests before the event?
If a song isn't included in our song list there may still be a chance we already know it. If there is a special song you'd like us to learn we are happy to do this for you. There is a fee of £50 for this service to take into account rehearsal times etc.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Up to 1 hour||£600|
|Up to 2 hours||£1500|
|Up to 3 hours||£1876|
Personalised Music Message
Book me to create a unique music video for you to send to a friend as a gift. This could be a birthday message, first dance song for a wedding anniversary, or just your friend's favourite song to cheer them up.
1 verified review
Read all 4 reviews