Full refund if your event can’t go ahead due to Covid
Reduced up-front deposit
Free date changes
Like Rianna Henriques?
Watch & Listen
1-3 of 5 videos
RCM Wind Ensemble: Strauss & Joachim Raff
RCM Jazz Orchestra
Take the "A" Train - Tenor Saxophone Solo
About Rianna Henriques
A versatile flautist and saxophonist, experienced in playing genres ranging from classical to jazz. Bright and bubbly, bound to entertain!
3 of 10 photos
Rianna Henriques on Instagram
Classical, Christmas, Baroque, Film / TV music, Musical theatre, Jazz, Blues, Jazz fusion, Swing, Pop, Hip Hop, R&B, Karaoke, Covers, Reggae, Ska, African music, Afrobeat
Transcription, Dancer, Fluent sight-reader, Fluent improviser, Instrumental teaching, Theory teaching
• JS Bach – Sonata in E major (mvmts. I & II)
• Bizet/Borne – Fantaisie Brillante from Carmen (James Galway arrangement)
• Georges Brun – Romance
• Eldin Burton – Sonatina (complete)
• Debussy – Reverie
• Debussy – Syrinx
• Doppler – Hungarian Pastoral Fantasy
• Faure – Fantasie
• Philippe Gaubert - Romance
• Goddard – Suite (mvmts. I & II)
• Georges Hüe – Fantaisie
• Reinecke – Ballade Op.288
• Rimsky-Korsakov – Flight of the Bumblebee (James Galway arrangement)
• Saint-Saëns – Airs de Ballet d’Ascanio
• Saint-Saëns – Romance
• Poulenc – Sonata (mvmts. I & II)
• John Rutter – Suite Antique (mvmts. III & IV)
• Schulhoff – Sonata
• Cécile Chaminade – Concertino
• Mozart – Concerto in G major K.313 (mvmt I)
• Debussy – La fille aux cheveux de lin
• Johannes Donjon – Le Chant du Vent
• Paul Desmond - I've Got You Under My Skin
• Paul Desmond - Take 5
• Johnny Hodges - Brown Gold
• Charlie Parker - Billie's Bounce
• Art Pepper - Brown Gold
• (Can play many more jazz pieces)
• Paule Maurice - Tableaux de Provence
• Robert Planel - Prélude et Saltarelle
• William Grant Still - Romance
• Alfred Desenclos - Prélude, Cadence et Finale
• Andre Jolivet - Fantaisie Impromptu
• Oliver Nelson - Sonata
• Amy Quate - Light of Sothis
• Pedro Iturralde - Pequeña Czarda
ALL requests are welcome!
What do your clients love most about your performances?
- The preparation that goes into my performances - My energy on stage/stage presence - My bubbly personality
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
- Royal Albert Hall - Royal Festival Hall - Queen Elizabeth Hall - Purcell Room - The Birmingham Symphony Hall - Wigmore Hall - Cadogan Hall - Kensington Palace - Eltham Palace - The 606 Club - The Hideaway
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
- YolanDa Brown - Nubya Garcia - Charlie Parker - Marcel Mule - Andy Panayi - James Galway - Adam Walker - Michael Cox
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
- I was invited to take part in the CBeebies BBC Prom 2019 with the Chineke! Orchestra - Performed in a recital of my own at the Royal Albert Hall - Performed at the Cambridge Jazz Festival with the National Youth Jazz Orchestra
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
I always try to be flexible with changes of plans so long as they are not too last minute! If I can accommodate you with a date or time change, I will! I understand that unexpected things may come up from time to time.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Definitely! I have a range of playlists and sets on my device that I can leave running before or after I play, and I can even provide a DJ, both at an extra cost of £100.
How much time do you need to set up?
It depends on the nature of the gig but half an hour to an hour should be good to set up for a gig. This includes time to warm up/tune to a piano if need-be and to possibly plug in background music etc.
Can I pick the pieces you play from the set list?
You definitely can! My set list is very broad as I play many instruments and also many genres. You can take a pick and I will take this into consideration. You can also suggest your own pieces/songs if it is well in advance!
Do you bring all the equipment you need to perform?
Yes! I will also bring my own music stand, if necessary!
Can you learn specific pieces before the event?
If a song/piece is not in my repertoire list, there is a high chance I already know it, so do feel free to get in contact about specific suggestions! There is an extra fee of £30 to take into account rehearsal and preparation times though, please do take this into account!
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Short performance (up to 15 min)||£50|
|Up to 1 hour||£175|
|Up to 2 hours||£225|
|Up to 3 hours||£300|
Georgia (, 3 years ago