Full refund if your event can’t go ahead due to Covid
Reduced up-front deposit
Free date changes
Watch & Listen
1-3 of 4 videos
How I became a Freelance Musician (University V.S Conservatoire and more) - Practice + Play Ep: 6
Tackling 'odd time' on the drums - Practice + Play Ep:5
Teaching a beginner drums in a week! - Practice + Play Ep:4
23 year old Freelance drummer, with a masters from the Royal Northern College of Music (RNCM) and a strong passion for music.
2 of 2 photos
I can perform outdoors
I have a car I can use to travel to gigs
I require car parking close to venues
I can perform with backing tracks
Zach on Instagram
Jazz, Blues, Jazz fusion, Latin jazz, Modern jazz, Postmodern jukebox jazz, Swing, Gospel, Pop, Ambient pop, Americana, Covers, Disco, Funk, Funk rock, Hip Hop, Karaoke, Motown, R&B, Soul, Top 40, Tribute, Vintage, Rock, Alternative rock, Classic rock, Hard rock, Indie, Pop rock, Bossa nova, Cuban music, Latin, Reggae, Salsa, Samba
Sound technician, Instrumental teaching
Open to anything and can play a large amount of music but here are some examples of set lists I've played in the passed.
Standard function set.
2. Saw her standing there
3. We are family
4. Town Called Malice
5. Get Lucky
6. I Got You
7. 9 to 5
8. All about that bass
11. Stuck in the middle with you
12. Place Your Hands
13. Son of a preacher man
16. I will Survive
17. Play that funky music
18. Hot n' Cold
19. Ain’t nobody
22. Shut up and dance
23. Uptown funk
24. Simply the best
25. Sex on fire
26. Signed sealed
27. Summer of 69
28. Living on a prayer
29. Mr brightside
30. I wanna dance with somebody
31. Crazy in love
32. Dancing in the moonlight
33. Proud mary
Standard Jazz set
• All Of Me (G.Marks/S.Simons)
• All The Things You Are (J.Kern/O.Hammerstein)
• Autumn In New York (V.Duke)
• Autumn Leaves (J.Cosma/J.Prevert)
• Blue Moon (R.Rodgers/L.Hart)
• Body And Soul (J.Green/E.Heyman)
• Bye Bye Blackbird (M.Dixon/R.Henderson)
• Chelsea Bridge (B.Strayhorn)
• Cry Me A River (A.Hamilton)
• Don’t Get Around Much Anymore (D.Ellington)
• Fever (E.Cooley/O.Blackwell)
• Georgia On My Mind (H.Carmichael/S.Gorrell)
• Love For Sale (C.Porter)
• Lullaby Of Birdland (G.Shearing/G.D.Weiss)
• Misty (E.Garner/J.Burke)
• My Funny Valentine (R.Rodgers/L.Hart)
• Nature Boy (G.A.Aberie)
• No Moon At All (D.Mann/R.Evans)
• On Green Dolphin Street (B.Kaper/N.Washington)
• Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps (O.Farres)
• Petite Fleur (S.Bechet)
• ‘Round Midnight (T.Monk)
• Summertime (G.Gershwin/I.Gershwin)
• Sunny (B.Hebb)
• Take The «A» Train (B.Strayhorn)
• Take Five (P.Desmond)
• The Man I Love (G.Gershwin/I.Gershwin)
• When I Fall In Love (V.Young/E.Heyman)
• Why Don’t You Do Right (J.McCoy)
• You Don’t Know What Love Is (G. de Paul/D.Raye)
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
I always try to allow extra time when I'm booked incase of any time changes and I will always try to be as flexible as I can be. If timings change in the lead up to the event just let me know as soon as.
How much time do you need to set up?
I like to give myself about an hour to set up.
Can I pick the pieces you play from the set list?
I'm using this platform to come in as a dep on gigs so more than happy to be told what to play, what to do.
Can you learn specific pieces before the event?
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Short performance (up to 15 min)||£60|
|Up to 1 hour||£160|
|Up to 2 hours||£250|
|Up to 3 hours||£400|
I can remotely record drum parts from my studio space.
Tommy S, 2020 years ago
Paul A, 2020 years ago