Watch & Listen
1 of 1 video
3 of 8 photos
Public liability insurance
Jazz singer with a Bachelor's and Master's degree in Music performance. Performing at clubs, festivals and functions. Teaching privately.
I can perform outdoors
I have a car I can use to travel to gigs
I own a PA system
Jazz, Blues, Modern jazz, Latin jazz, Swing, Barbershop, Postmodern jukebox jazz, Electronic, Ambient, Drum 'n' Bass, Electro-Swing, Musical theatre, Christmas
Lyricist, Songwriter, Dancer, Actor, Musical comedy, Fluent improviser, Singing teaching
1. Autumn Leaves - Joseph Kosma
2. The Girl From Ipanema - Antonio-Carlos Jobim
3. Angel Eyes - Matt Dennis
4. Moonlight In Vermont - Karl Suessdorf
5. Fly Me To The Moon - Bart Howard
6. Georgia On My Mind - Hoagy Carmichael
7. How High The Moon - Morgan Lewis
8. Cheek To Cheek - Irving Berlin
9. Dindi - Antonio-Carlos Jobim
10. Lullaby Of Birdland - George Shearing
11. I Should Care - Cahn-Stordahl-Weston
12. Deed I Do - Hirsch-Rose
13. My Baby Just Cares For Me - Walter Donaldson
14. On The Sunny Side Of The Street - Jimmy McHugh
15. My Favorite Things - Richard Rodgers
16. My Funny Valentine - Richard Rodgers
17. L-O-V-E - Gabler-Kaempfert
18. Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
19. I Get A Kick Out Of You - Cole Porter
20. Just Friends - John Klenner
21. There Will Never Be Another You - Harry Warren
22. Caravan - Duke Ellington
23. A Beautiful Friendship - Donald Kahn
24. The Nearness Of You - Hoagy Carmichael
25. You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To - Cole Porter
26. My Cherie Amour - Stevie Wonder (Wonder, Cosby, Moy)
27. Chega De Saudade (No More Blues) - Antonio-Carlos Jobim
28. Isn't She Lovely? - Stevie Wonder
29. Sway - Ruiz-Gimbel
30. At Last - Harry Warren
31. 500 Miles High - Chick Corea
32. Agua De Beber - Antonio-Carlos Jobim
33. Honeysuckle Rose - Fats Waller
34. Almost Like Being In Love - Frederick Loewe
35. Besame Mucho - Consuelo Velazques
36. Beyond The Sea - Charles Trenet
37. Blue Moon - Richard Rodgers
38. Blue Skies - Irving Berlin
39. The Boy Next Door - Martin-Blane
40. In a Sentimental Mood - Duke Ellington
41. Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man - Jerome Kern
42. Misty - Erroll Garner
43. Four - Miles Davis
44. Daahoud - Clifford Brown
45. Desafinado - Antonio-Carlos Jobim
46. Detour Ahead - Herb Ellis
47. Take The A Train - Billy Strayhorn
48. Don't Know Why - Jesse Harris
49. Dream A Little Dream Of Me - Schwendt-Andre-Kahn
50. Englishman In New York - Sting (Gordon Sumner)
51. Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You - Don Redman
52. I'm Beginning To See The Light - Hodges-James-Ellington
53. I'm Glad There Is You - Jimmy Dorsey
54. I've Got The World On A String - Harold Arlen
55. If I Were A Bell - Frank Loesser
56. It Never Entered My Mind 1 - Richard Rodgers
57. Let There Be Love - Rand-Grant
58. Li'l Darling - Neal Hefti
59. Never Will I Marry - Frank Loesser
60. Pure Imagination - Anthony Newley
61. The Saga Of Harrison Crabfeathers - Steve Kuhn
62. So Many Stars - Sergio Mendez
63. St. Louis Blues - W.C. Handy
64. Stand By Me - Ben E. King (King, Leiber, Stoller)
65. Stolen Moments - Oliver Nelson
66. This Masquerade - Leon Russell
67. Unforgettable - Gordon Irving
68. Very Early - Bill Evans
69. Waltz For Debby - Bill Evans
70. Wave - Antonio-Carlos Jobim
71. We'll Be Together Again - Carl Fisher
72. What A Wonderful World 1 - Weiss-Thiele
73. Whisper Not - Benny Golson
74. You're Everything - Chick Corea
75. All Or Nothing At All - Arthur Altman
76. Cry Me A River - Arthur Hamilton
77. Close Your Eyes - Bernice Petkere
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
We always try our best to be flexible to help ensure your event runs as smoothly as possible. If timings change slightly in the run up to the event just let us know and we will do our best to accommodate for the changes.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Yes, if you would like us to play some recorded music via the sound system during our breaks, we are happy to do that for you. Usually, that would be light instrumental jazz to keep up the atmosphere, but please let us know if you have other preferences.
How much time do you need to set up?
We usually set up 30min - 60min before the performance and do a small soundcheck to ensure the best sound for the space and that you are happy with the volume. If you would like us to, we can provide a playlist service to get your guests ready for our live performance.
Can I pick the pieces you play from the set list?
We craft our setlists according to the occasion. From a number of years of experience we can ensure to provide the right atmosphere. We have a wide choice of repertoire and are very flexible, so please do let us know if you have any favourite songs, and we will make sure to provide. If you have a special song request, please see the question below.
Do you bring all the equipment you need to perform?
Yes, we will only request enough space for setup and access to two electrical sockets or extension lead. We will provide all the instruments, microphones, stands, and sound system. We can also use an existing piano or sound system at your establishment.
Can you learn specific pieces before the event?
Yes, please let us know if you have a favourite song or artist you would like us to perform. We have a wide variety of repertoire and should be able to sing your request. If you would like us to learn a special song for your event, we will happily do this for you. There is a fee of £30 for this service to take into account rehearsal times.
What do your clients love most about your performances?
My warm character and honest emotional expression reaches the audience, who always express their appreciation after the performance. The promoters and band-leaders appreciate my professionalism and flexibility.
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
Ronnie Scott's Spice of Life Soho Toulouse Lautrec Caffe Concerto The Ivy POTUS Bar Jazz Caffe POSK Ealing Jazz Festival
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
Jane Monheit Diana Krall Nina Simone Ella Fitzgerald Lalah Hathaway Chet Baker Till Bronner Norah Jones Esperanza Spalding Nai Palm Jacob Collier Jack Garratt
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
Singing with an orchestra at Siemens Arena with an audience of 12,000
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Short performance (up to 15 min)||£120|
|Up to 1 hour||£170|
|Up to 2 hours||£220|
|Up to 3 hours||£270|