Full refund if your event can’t go ahead due to Covid
Reduced up-front deposit
Free date changes
Like The Throwbacks?
Watch & Listen
1-3 of 4 videos
The Throwbacks Promo Video
I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston Acoustic Cover - The Throwbacks - Lockdown Sessions
Everlong - Foo Fighters Acoustic Cover - The Throwbacks
About The Throwbacks
The Throwbacks Duo Tasha Alice and Jay Aldridge will have you dancing and singing all night long with a repertoire of 90's and 00's classics
3 of 12 photos
Public liability insurance of £10 million
We can perform outdoors
We have vehicles we can use to travel to gigs
We require car parking close to venues
Our equipment is PAT tested
We own a PA system
Acoustic, Pop, Covers, R&B, Top 40
Hey Jude - The Beatles
Escape (The Pina Colada Song) - Rupert Holmes
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
The Joker - Steve Miller Band
The Chain - Fleetwood Mac
Take It Easy - Eagles
American Pie - Don Mclean
Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
Jolene - Dolly Parton
I wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan / Rufus
Free Falling - Tom Petty
You Can Call Me Al - Paul Simon
I’m Still Standing - Elton John
We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off - Jermaine Stewart
Higher Love - Steve Winwood / Chaka Khan
With Or Without You - U2
Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
No Scrubs - TLC
Ironic - Alanis Morissette
Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry
Livin La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin
Zombie - The Cranberries
Say It Ain’t So - Weezer
No Diggity - Blackstreet
I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys
Freedom 90 - George Michael
All I Wanna Do - Sheryl Crow
When You're Gone - Bryan Adams/Mel C
Show Me Love - Robin S.
Don’t Let Go - En Vogue
Man! I Feel Like A Woman! - Shania Twain
Breakfast At Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something
Weak - Skunk Anansie
There She Goes - The LA's
Finally - cece peniston
Independent Woman - Destiny’s Child
Im Yours - Jason Mraz
Toxic - Britney Spears
7 Days - Craig David
Dilemma - Nelly Ft. Kelly Roland
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Crazy In Love - Beyonce
Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
Hey ya - OutKast
Follow Me - Uncle Kracker
Dakota - Stereophonics
Umbrella - Rhianna
Mr Brightside - The Killers
In too Deep - Sum 41
Movies - Alien Ant Farm
Drive - Incubus
Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake
Last Request - Paolo Nutini
Everlong - Foo Fighters
Halo - Beyonce
Can’t Stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Drops Of Jupiter - Train
Sugar We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy
Moving To New York - The Wombats
Make You Feel My Love - Adele
Down - Jay Sean
We Found Love - Rihanna
I Will Wait - Mumford And Sons
Thank U Next - Ariana Grande
Latch - Disclosure Ft. Sam Smith
Riptide - Vance Joy
Don’t You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia Ft. John Martin
Tik Tok - Kesha
Many Of Horror - Biffy Clyro
Wake Me Up - Avicii
Castle On The Hill - Ed Sheeran
Let It Go - James Bay
Only Love - Ben Howard
Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
All Of Me - John Legend
The Only Exception - Paramore
Next To Me - Emeli Sande
Adore You - Harry Styles
Friends - Eliza & The Bear
Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
What do your clients love most about your performances?
Clients love our unique set list, energy, vocal and instrumental musicianship.
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
As individual musicians working in different bands, we've played many different events and venues over the years including the Royal Albert Hall and festivals such as Glastonbury and Wilkestock.
Do you have different line-up options?
Our line-up is Tasha Alice - Vocals, Piano Jay Aldridge - Vocals, Guitar, Drums
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
We always try our best to be flexible to help ensure your event runs as smoothly as possible. If timings change slightly in the run up to the event just let us know.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Absolutely. This is a really popular request and we actually offer this service within our prices.
How much time do you need to set up?
We usually set up about 1 to 1.5 hours before the performance time. As soon as our PA is set up we can provide a free playlist service to help set the atmosphere and get your guests ready for our live performance
Can you roam around while you perform?
Our performance and instruments require us to be seated throughout.
Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?
Our set lists are crafted from countless performances and learning what works best to ensure guests dance and have an amazing time. However, we're definitely happy to chat through and make sure we find what works for your event.
Is all of the equipment (e.g. PA & lighting) included in your quote?
Our PA and lighting system is included in your quote.
Can you learn song requests before the event?
If a song isn't included in our song list there may still be a chance we already know it. If there is a special song you'd like us to learn we are happy to do this for you. There is a fee of £30 for this service to take into account rehearsal times etc.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Up to 1 hour||£400|
|Up to 2 hours||£600|
|Up to 3 hours||£700|
Drinks Reception2 musicians
* 2 x 45 minute acoustic sets during your drinks reception. * Lighting and P.A system provided * Background music via Computer playlist played in-between sets
Wedding Party2 musicians
* 2 x 45 minute upbeat party sets. * Lighting and P.A system provided * Party classics played in-between and after sets via computer playlist until 12am.
Wedding Ceremony + Drinks Reception2 musicians
* Chilled acoustic set or background music via computer playlist before the service begins, during the signing of the register, and as guests leave. This includes a song of your choice walking down the aisle and signing of the register. * 2 x 45 minute acoustic sets during your drinks reception. * Lighting and P.A system provided * Background music via Computer playlist played in-between sets
Wedding Ceremony + Drinks Reception + Dinner2 musicians
* Chilled acoustic set or background music via computer playlist before the service begins, during the signing of the register, and as guests leave. This includes walking down the aisle. * 2 x 45 min acoustic sets during drinks reception. * 2 x 45 min chilled acoustic sets or background music via computer playlist as dinner is being served. * Lighting and P.A system provided * Background music via Computer playlist played in-between sets
Full Day Wedding Package2 musicians
* Chilled acoustic set or background music via computer playlist before the service begins, during the signing of the register, and as guests leave. This includes a song of your choice walking down the aisle and signing of the register. * 2 x 45 minutes acoustic sets during drinks reception. * First dance song of your choice, acoustic or track. * 2 x 45 minutes up-beat, high energy covers. Guaranteed to have everybody on the dancefloor! * Lighting and PA system. * Background music played via computer playlist in-between and after sets until 12pm. * Send us your requests in advance and we’ll create your own Wedding playlist.
Personalised Music Message
Book me to create a unique music video for you to send to a friend as a gift. This could be a birthday message, first dance song for a wedding anniversary, or just your friend's favourite song to cheer them up.
Skype Consultation and 3 New Songs Learned
Molly (, 2 years ago
Keith (, 2 years ago
Read all 3 reviews