The Last Resort
Full refund if your event can’t go ahead due to Covid
Reduced up-front deposit
Free date changes
Like The Last Resort?
Watch & Listen
1-2 of 2 videos
The Last Resort - Baggy Trousers - Prestongrange Gothenburg - December 2019
The Last Resort - Proud Mary - Wedding - September 2019
About The Last Resort
Party band based in Edinburgh area, covering a wide variety of music ranging from the sixties through to current chart hits, and ceilidh.
Public liability insurance of £2 million
We can perform outdoors
We have vehicles we can use to travel to gigs
We require car parking close to venues
Our equipment is PAT tested
We own a PA system
1. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
2. Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader
3. My Girl - The Temptations
4. Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
5. Dance the Night Away - The Mavericks
6. Gay Gordons
7. Friday Night - Katy Perry
8. Stand By Me - Ben E King
9. 9 til 5 - Dolly Parton
10. Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
11. Just Seventeen - The Beatles
12. Crocodile Rock - Elton John
13. Peaceful easy feeling - The Eagles
14. Take it easy - The Eagle
15. St’ Bernard’s Waltz
16. Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
17. All summer long - Kid Rock
18. Honky-Tonk Woman - The Rolling Stones
19. Alright Now - Free
20. Shake it Off - Taylor Swift
21. I Got This Feelin' - Justin Timberlake
23. You’re the One That I Want
25. Can’t Take my Eyes of You - Franki Valli and the Four Seasons
26. Moondance - Van Morrison
27.Summertime - Ella Fitzgerald
28.Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
29. Fly me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra
30. One step beyond - Madness
31. Baggy trousers - Madness
32. Let’s Stick Together - Bryan Ferry
33.Get it On - T Rex
34.Stuck in the middle - Stealers Wheel
35. Up the junction - Squeeze
36. Day Dream Believer - The Monkees
37. I’m a Believer - The Monkees
38. Amarillo - Tony Christie
39. Sex Bomb - Tom Jones
40.Suspicious minds - Elvis
41. Don’t Look Back in Anger - Oasis
42. Have a Nice Day - Stereophonics
43.When you say nothing at all - Ronan Keating
44.She's the one - Robbie Williams
45. Angels - Robbie Williams
46. Dignity - Deacon Blue
47. Fergus sings the blues - Deacon Blue
48.Somewhere in My Heart - Aztec Camera
49. Runaway - Del Shannon
50. You really got me - The Kinks
51. Different for girls - Joe Jackson
52. Is she really going out with him? - Joe Jackson
53.Sex on fire - Kings of Leon
54. Use somebody - Kings of Leon
55. Pencil full of lead - Paolo Nutini
56. Hey soul sister - Train
57. Get Lucky - Daft Punk
58. Just say yes - Snow Patrol
59. Dancing in the street - David Bowie & Mick Jagger
60.Stop in the name of love - The Supremes
61. Reach out - The Four Tops
62.Moves like Jagger - Maroon 5
63. Soul man - Sam & Dave
64. I feel good - James Brown
65.Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
66. Ship to Wreck - Florence and the Machine
67. Dashing White Sergeant
68. Up on The Roof - The Drifters
69. Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
70. You Make it Real - James Morrison
71. Mustang Sally - Wilson Pickett
72. In the Midnight Hour - Wilson Pickett
73. Everybody - The Blues Brothers
74.Gimme Some Loving - The Blues Brothers
75. Valerie - Amy Winehouse
76. I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
77. Hi Ho Silver Lining - Jeff Beck
78.Shang-a-lang - Bay City Rollers
79. Handbags & Gladrags - Rod Stewart
80. Have I Told You Lately - Van Morisson
81. Auld Lang Syne
82. Loch Lomond
....any many more!
Do you have different line-up options?
Yes. Our core line up consists of a four piece band made up of vocals (x3), guitar, bass, drums and keyboards. We also offer the option of a 5 piece band with female singer, which allows us to cover an even wider range of repertoire.
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
We always try to be as flexible as possible, and also appreciate that events such as weddings rarely run exactly to planned timings.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Yes, we have a high quality PA system and provide a playlist in between our sets. You are welcome to provide your own music on a phone which we will happily play through our PA.
How much time do you need to set up?
Typically we require at least 1 hour to set up.
Is all of the equipment (e.g. PA & lighting) included in your quote?
Yes, our PA system and lighting is included.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Up to 1 hour||£500|
|Up to 2 hours||£625|
|Up to 3 hours||£750|
Website, 5 years ago
Website, 6 years ago
Read all 5 reviews