The Jack Oscar Band
Full refund if your event can’t go ahead due to Covid
Reduced up-front deposit
Free date changes
Like The Jack Oscar Band?
Watch & Listen
1 of 1 video
Jack Oscar Band Showreel
About The Jack Oscar Band
You won't find a more energetic and professional bunch of musicians guaranteed to get your guests up and dancing the night away
3 of 12 photos
Public liability insurance of £10 million
We can perform outdoors
We have vehicles we can use to travel to gigs
We require car parking close to venues
Our equipment is PAT tested
We own a PA system
Indie, Acoustic, Funk, Pop, Rock, Alternative rock, Britpop, 1980s era music, 1970s era music, 1990s era music, 1960s era music, Covers, Funk rock, Hard rock, Classic rock, Glam rock, Pop rock, Rock 'n' Roll, Power rock
1. Shut Up And Dance – Walk the Moon
2. Hard to Handle – Black Crowes
3. Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader
4. Put your hands on – Reef.
5. Dancing in the Dark – Bruce Springsteen
6. Superstition – Stevie Wonder
7. Laid – James
8. Never Can Tell – Chuck Berry
9. Take Me Out – Franz Ferdinand
10. Valerie – The Zutons/ Amy Winehouse
11. She Bangs the Drums – Stone Roses
12. December 63 – Frankie Valley
13. Higher and Higher – Jackie Wilson
14. Teenage Dirtbag – Wheatus
15. Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
16. I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor – Arctic Monkeys
17. Rocks – Primal Scream
18. Have a Nice Day - Stereophonics
19. Long Train Running - The Doobie Brothers
20. Dani California - RHCP
21. I Believe In A Thing Called Love – The Darkness
22. Dakota - Stereophonics
23. Are you gonna be my girl - Jet
24. Bohemian Like you - Dandy Warhols
25. Mr Brightside - The Killers
26. Sit down – James
27. Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
28. Get Back – The Beatles
29. Drive my Car – The Beatles
30. Brown Sugar - Rolling Stones
31. Help – The Beatles
32. Wonderwall – Oasis
33. Bartender & The Thief – Stereophonics
34. New Shoes – Paulo Nutini
35. Stuck in the middle - Steelers Wheels
36. You Really got me - The kinks
37. Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
38. Twist & Shout – The Beatles
39. Disco 2000 - Pulp
40. Proud Mary – Creedence Clearwater Revival
41. I Will Wait – Mumford & Sons
42. Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
43. Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Deep Blue Something
44. When You’re Gone – Bryan Adams
45. Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
46. Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
47. Whole Lotta Rosie – AC/DC
48. Johnny B’ Goode – Chuck Berry
49. Ho Hey – The Lumineers
50. I'm a believer - The Monkees
51. Last Request – Paulo Nutini
52. Friday, I’m in Love – The Cure
53. I’ll be there for you – The Rembrandts
54. Sweet Child of Mine – Guns n Roses
55. Teenage Kicks – The Undertones
56. Learn to Fly – Foo Fighters
57. She’s Electric – Oasis
58. Don’t look back in anger – Oasis
59. Use Somebody – Kings of Leon
60. Wherever You Will Go – The Calling
61. Nothing Compares to You – Prince
62. Freefallin’ – Tom Petty
63. With or Without You – U2
64. I Saw Her Standing There – The Beatles
65. Highway to Hell – AC/DC
66. While My Guitar Gently Weeps – The Beatles
67. Livin On a Prayer – Bon Jovi
68. Burn – Deep Purple
69. Monkey Wrench – Foo Fighters
70. I Predict a Riot – Kaiser Chiefs
71. Whole Lotta Love – Led Zeppelin
72. We Will Rock You – Queen
73. Under Pressure – Queen
74. Can’t Stop – RHCP
75. Is This Love – Whitesnake
76. Longshot – Catfish and the Bottlemen
77. Kathleen – Catfish and the Bottlemen
Will the singer be the same as who I see in the videos?
Absolutely. It may be the case that one or two of the guys have other commitments but Jack will always be there! If we need to substitute one or more of the backing musicians, we will always try to let you know in advance and all of our 'deps' are seasoned professionals
Do you have different line-up options?
For the full band, it is Drums, Bass, 2x Guitar and Laid and backing vocals. We also offer acoustic solo and duo performances.
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
We always try our best to be flexible to help ensure your event runs as smoothly as possible. If timings change slightly in the run up to the event just let us know.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Absolutely. This is a really popular request and we actually offer this service for free. If you'd like a DJ service via our PA after the final set until the venue closes, we provide this for an additional £100.
How much time do you need to set up?
We usually set up about 1 to 1.5 hours before the performance time. As soon as our PA is set up we can provide a free playlist service to help set the atmosphere and get your guests ready for our live performance!
Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?
Our set lists are crafted from countless performances and learning what works best to ensure guests dance and have an amazing time. However, we're definitely happy to chat through and make sure we find what works for your event.
Is all of the equipment (e.g. PA & lighting) included in your quote?
Our tour quality PA and lighting system is included in your quote. We usually require a minimum of 3m by 4m space to perform
Can you learn song requests before the event?
If a song isn't included in our song list there may still be a chance we already know it. If there is a special song you'd like us to learn we are happy to do this for you.
Philip V, 2 years ago
Colin N, 2 years ago