Like The Gallivants?
Watch & Listen
1 of 1 video
About The Gallivants
Public liability insurance of £10000000 million
Energetic roaming band from London town! Everything from old-school soul to modern classics.
We can perform outdoors
We require car parking close to venues
We can perform while walking around a venue
Our equipment is PAT tested
Christmas, Pop, Acoustic, Covers, Disco, Funk, R&B, Soul, Motown, Vintage, Ska, Reggae, Blues
1. Higher & Higher – Jackie Wilson
2. Just the 2 of us – Bill Withers
3. Lovely Day – Bill Withers
4. Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
5. My Girl – Otis Redding
6. Sitting on the Dock of the Bay – Otis Redding
7. Sexual Healing – Marvin Gaye
8. Steal my kisses – Ben Harper
9. Kiss - Prince
10. Stuck in the middle with you – Stealers wheel
11. La La Long – Inner Circle
12. Blue suede shoes - Elvis Presley
13. Hound Dog - Elvis Presley
14. Stand by Me - Ben E King
15. Last nite – The Strokes
16. Beatles – Twist & Shout
17. Waiting in vain – Bob Marley
18. My Babe – Little Walter
19. Joker – Steve Miller Band
20. You can call me Al – Paul Simon
21. Valerie – Amy Winehouse
22. Forget You – Cee Lo Green
23. Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
24. Heard It Through the Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
25. How sweet it is - Marvin Gaye
26. Independent Women – Destiny’s Child
27. Hit me baby one more time – Britney Spears
28. I’ve Got a Woman - Ray Charles
29. In The Summertime - Mungo Jerry
30. Aint No Sunshine - Bill Withers
31. Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran
32. Rock Your Body - Justin Timerlake
33. Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
34. Hit The Road Jack / No Diggity / Sweet Dreams
35. I feel good - James Brown
36. Get Lucky - Daft Punk
37. Everybody - Backstreet Boys
38. Mmmm Bop - Hanson
39. All about that bass - Meghan Trainor
Do you have different line-up options?
Our standard full-band lineup is a 4-piece and is: 2 lead vocalists, 2 guitars, 1 double bass, 1 cahon (percussion). We also offer a trio format (the standard lineup minus a guitarist but still boasting 2 great lead vocalists!), and also a premium 5-piece format with saxophone.
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
We always try our best to be flexible with the client to make sure everything goes ahead smoothly for the event.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Absolutely, depending on timings we could offer this for £100 to £200.
How much time do you need to set up?
As we are a fully acoustic roaming band, very little time is needed! I'd say 15 minutes, if that. But, we also can offer the "plugged-in set" option through a PA without an issue.
Can you roam around while you perform?
Yes - we can perform acoustically, roaming around while we perform exept for our percussionist who is stationed on cahon (percussion box).
Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?
Our set lists are crafted from countless performances and learning what works best to ensure guests dance and have an amazing time. However, we're definitely happy to chat through and make sure we find what works for your event.
Can you learn song requests before the event?
If a song isn't included in our song list there may still be a chance we already know it. If there is a special song you'd like us to learn we are happy to do this for you. There is a fee of £50 for this service to take into account rehearsal times etc.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Up to 1 hour||£1250|
|Up to 2 hours||£1600|
|Up to 3 hours||£2000|
Personalised Music Message
Book me to create a unique music video for you to send to a friend as a gift. This could be a birthday message, first dance song for a wedding anniversary, or just your friend's favourite song to cheer them up.
PA/Sound System "Plugged in" option
4 verified reviews
From Encore customers:
Oliver L, 4 months ago
From other customers:
Richard T, 10 months ago
Robyn P, 1 year ago
Read all 5 reviews