Full refund if your event can’t go ahead due to Covid
Reduced up-front deposit
Free date changes
Watch & Listen
1-3 of 5 videos
Sam Smith - Too Good at Goodbyes (Shona Crossan Cover)
Shona Crossan - Songbird cover
Shona Crossan If You Find It
Shona is a singer and pianist based in Leeds who regularly plays at weddings, functions and restaurants and bars across the north of the UK.
3 of 19 photos
Public liability insurance of £10 million
I can perform outdoors
I have a car I can use to travel to gigs
I require car parking close to venues
I have my own portable piano/keyboard
My equipment is PAT tested
I own a PA system
Saved the day!
Booked for 5 Encore gigs!
Jazz, Pop, Ambient, Easy listening, Acoustic, Ambient pop, R&B, Soul, Covers, Light music, Top 40
Songwriter, Perfect pitch, Fluent improviser, Fluent sight-reader, Instrumental teaching, Singing teaching, Lyricist
1. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
2. Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan
3. All I Am - Jess Glynne
4. All of me - John Legend
5. American Boy - Estelle
6. At Last - Etta James
7. Be right there - Diplo and Sleepy Tom
8. Best day of my life - American Authors
9. Blinded by your grace part II - Stormzy
10. Breathing Underwater - Emeli Sande
11. Can't help falling in love with you - Elvis
12. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
13. Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande
14. Destiny - Zero 7
15. Don't feel like crying - Sigrid
16. Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
17. Electric - Alina Baraz
18. Fallin - Alicia Keys
19. Fine Line - Mabel
20. Firestone - Kygo
21. God is a woman - Ariana Grande
22. Halo - Beyonce
23. Hey Ho - The Lumineers
24. Hey Soul Sister - Train
25. Hey Ya - Outkast
26. Hold the line - Toto
27. How deep is your love - Calvin Harris
28. How long will I love you - Ellie Goulding
29. Hymn for the weekend - Coldplay
30. I came here for love - Ella Eyre
31. Into you - Ariana Grande
32. I say a little prayer - Aretha Franklin
33. If I Aint Got You - Alicia Keys
34. Just like a star - Corinne Bailey Rae
35. Just the way you are - Bruno Mars
36. Kissing you - Desree
37. Latch - Sam Smith
38. Lay me down - Sam Smith
39. Like I'm gonna lose you - Meghan Trainor
40. Locked out of heaven - Bruno Mars
41. Love me harder - Ariana Grande
42. Love me like you do - Ellie Goulding
43. Make you feel my love - Adele
44. My everything - Ariana Grande
45. My Love - Jess Glynne
46. New York - Alicia Keys
47. One Touch - Jess Glynne
48. Ordinary People - John Legend
49. Perfect - Ed Sheeran
50. Rather be - Clean Bandit
51. Royals - Lorde
52. Salvation - Gabrielle Aplin
53. Say you won't let go - James Arthur
54. Signed sealed delivered - Stevie Wonder
55. Somewhere only we know -Lily Allen
56. Songbird - Eva Cassidy
57. Stay with me - Sam Smith
58. Sunday morning - Maroon 5
59. Talk - Khalid
60. Teardrop - Massive Attack
61. The One - Kodaline
62. Thinking out loud - Ed Sheeran
63. Titanium - Sia
64. Touch - Little Mix
65. Treasure - Bruno Mars
66. Walk me home - Pink
67. When love takes over - Kelly Rowland
68. When we were young - Adele
69. Wild love - James Bay
70. Wings - Birdy
71. Yours - Ella Henderson
72. You've got the love - Florence and the Machine
73. XO - Beyonce
74. 2002 - Anne Marie
What do your clients love most about your performances?
Clients enjoy my song selection - 'modern but non cheesy' - my ability to learn requests for their ceremony, and my communication and preparation before the event means clients can just relax and enjoy their special day.
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
Alnwick Gardens The Baltic, Gateshead Gisborough Hall West Park on the Green, Glasgow Sandburn Hall Harvey Nichols, Leeds The Marriott, York Merrydale Manor St George's Hall, Liverpool Moorlands Inn, Halifax Tithe Barn at Bolton Abbey Crathorne Hall Bowcliffe Hall Wortley Hall The Gamekeeper's Inn, Skipton Wylam Brewery, Newcastle
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
So many, but to note a few - Corinne Bailey Rae, Lianne la Havas, Regina Spektor, Gabrielle Aplin, Joni Mitchell, Adele and Norah Jones.
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
I don't like to think of my gigs as high or low profile, but the most impressive venue I've played at was probably St George's Hall in Liverpool - absolutely beautiful.
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
Let me know as soon as anything changes and I will do my best to be flexible and adapt to your timings to help things run as smoothly as possible.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
This is not something I offer at the moment.
How much time do you need to set up?
I like to arrive at a venue around 1 hour before performance time, and setup/pack down time is usually around 20 minutes.
If I have a piano at my venue, are you happy to perform on that?
Yes of course - as long as the piano is in working order and in tune, then I'm happy to play on it!
Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?
You are more than welcome to choose songs from my set list in advance. Alternatively, I can choose songs suitable for the audience and mood at the time.
Are you able to bring your own piano or keyboard?
Can you learn song requests before the event?
If a song isn't included in my set list, there may still be a chance I already know it or can learn it for you. You are welcome to request up to 5 songs (with at least one month's notice) at no extra cost.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Short performance (up to 15 min)||£200|
|Up to 1 hour||£200|
|Up to 2 hours||£320|
|Up to 3 hours||£430|
11 verified reviews
From Encore customers:
Jennie N, 1 year ago
Carol S, 2 years ago
AMIE J, 2 years ago
From other customers:
Alison P, 2 years ago
Keren M, 2 years ago
Read all 8 reviews