Full refund if your event can’t go ahead due to Covid
Reduced up-front deposit
Free date changes
Watch & Listen
1-3 of 5 videos
Sam Smith - Too Good at Goodbyes (Shona Crossan Cover)
Shona Crossan - Songbird cover
Shona Crossan If You Find It
Shona is a vocalist and pianist based in Leeds who regularly plays at weddings, events and functions across the north of the country.
3 of 19 photos
Public liability insurance of £10 million
I can perform outdoors
I have a car I can use to travel to gigs
I require car parking close to venues
I have my own portable piano/keyboard
My equipment is PAT tested
I own a PA system
Shona on Instagram
Saved the day!
Booked for 5 Encore gigs!
Jazz, Pop, Ambient, Easy listening, Acoustic, Ambient pop, R&B, Soul, Covers, Light music, Top 40
Songwriter, Perfect pitch, Fluent improviser, Fluent sight-reader, Instrumental teaching, Singing teaching, Lyricist
1. Adore You - Harry Styles
2. Afterglow - Ed Sheeran
3. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
4. Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan
5. All I Am - Jess Glynne
6. All of me - John Legend
7. American Boy - Estelle
8. At Last - Etta James
9. Be right there - Diplo and Sleepy Tom
10. Best day of my life - American Authors
11. Blinded by your grace part II - Stormzy
12. Breathing Underwater - Emeli Sande
13. Can't get you out of my head - Kylie
14. Can't help falling in love with you - Elvis
15. Come away with me - Norah Jones
16. Cover me in sunshine - Pink
17. Conversations in the dark - John Legend
18. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
19. Crown - Stormzy
20. Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande
21. Destiny - Zero 7
22. Die with you - Beyonce
23. Don't feel like crying - Sigrid
24. Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
25. Electric - Alina Baraz
26. Fallin - Alicia Keys
27. Falling - Harry Styles
28. Fine Line - Mabel
29. Fireflies - Owl City
30. Firestone - Kygo
31. God is a woman - Ariana Grande
32. Hallucinate - Dua Lipa
33. Halo - Beyonce
34. Hey Ho - The Lumineers
35. Hey Soul Sister - Train
36. Hey Ya - Outkast
37. Hold the line - Toto
38. Homesick - Dua ipa & Coldplay
39. How deep is your love - Calvin Harris
40. How long will I love you - Ellie Goulding
41. Hymn for the weekend - Coldplay
42. I came here for love - Ella Eyre
43. Into you - Ariana Grande
44. I need your love - Ellie Goulding
45. I say a little prayer - Aretha Franklin
46. If I Aint Got You - Alicia Keys
47. Just like a star - Corinne Bailey Rae
48. Just the way you are - Bruno Mars
49. Kissing you - Desree
50. Late Night Feelings - Mark Ronson
51. Latch - Sam Smith
52. Lay me down - Sam Smith
53. Levitating - Dua Lipa
54. Like I'm gonna lose you - Meghan Trainor
55. Locked out of heaven - Bruno Mars
56. Love me harder - Ariana Grande
57. Love me like you do - Ellie Goulding
58. Love never felt so good - Michael Jackson
59. Lover - Taylor Swift
60. Make you feel my love - Adele
61. Midnight Sky - Miley Cyrus
62. My everything - Ariana Grande
63. My Love - Jess Glynne
64. Never too much - Luther Van Dross
65. New York - Alicia Keys
66. No tears left to cry - Ariana Grande
67. One Kiss - Dua Lipa & Calvin Harris
68. One Touch - Jess Glynne
69. Ordinary People - John Legend
70. Perfect - Ed Sheeran
71. Rather be - Clean Bandit
72. Royals - Lorde
73. Salvation - Gabrielle Aplin
74. Say you won't let go - James Arthur
75. Signed sealed delivered - Stevie Wonder
76. Slide Away - Miley Cyrus
77. Somewhere only we know -Lily Allen
78. Songbird - Eva Cassidy
79. Stay with me - Sam Smith
80. Still the one - Shania Twain
81. Sunday morning - Maroon 5
82. Talk - Khalid
83. Teardrop - Massive Attack
84. The One - Kodaline
85. The Other Side - SZA, Justin Timberlake
86. Thinking out loud - Ed Sheeran
87. Titanium - Sia
88. Touch - Little Mix
89. Treasure - Bruno Mars
90. Walk me home - Pink
91. When love takes over - Kelly Rowland
92. When we were young - Adele
93. Where did I go - Jorja Smith
94. Wherever you will go - The Calling
95. Wild love - James Bay
96. Wings - Birdy
97. You are the reason - Calum Scott
98. Yours - Ella Henderson
99. You've got the love - Florence and the Machine
100. 2002 - Anne Marie
What do your clients love most about your performances?
Clients enjoy my song selection - 'modern but non cheesy' - my ability to learn requests for their ceremony, and my communication and preparation before the event means clients can just relax and enjoy their special day.
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
Alnwick Gardens The Baltic, Gateshead Gisborough Hall West Park on the Green, Glasgow Sandburn Hall Harvey Nichols, Leeds The Marriott, York Merrydale Manor St George's Hall, Liverpool Moorlands Inn, Halifax Tithe Barn at Bolton Abbey Crathorne Hall Bowcliffe Hall Wortley Hall The Gamekeeper's Inn, Skipton Wylam Brewery, Newcastle
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
So many, but to note a few - Corinne Bailey Rae, Lianne la Havas, Regina Spektor, Gabrielle Aplin, Joni Mitchell, Adele and Norah Jones.
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
I don't like to think of my gigs as high or low profile, but the most impressive venue I've played at was probably St George's Hall in Liverpool - absolutely beautiful.
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
Let me know as soon as anything changes and I will do my best to be flexible and adapt to your timings to help things run as smoothly as possible.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
This is not something I offer at the moment.
How much time do you need to set up?
I like to arrive at a venue around 1 hour before performance time, and setup/pack down time is usually around 20 minutes.
If I have a piano at my venue, are you happy to perform on that?
Yes of course - as long as the piano is in working order and in tune, then I'm happy to play on it!
Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?
You are more than welcome to choose songs from my set list in advance. Alternatively, I can choose songs suitable for the audience and mood at the time.
Are you able to bring your own piano or keyboard?
Can you learn song requests before the event?
If a song isn't included in my set list, there may still be a chance I already know it or can learn it for you. You are welcome to request up to 5 songs (with at least one month's notice) at no extra cost.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Short performance (up to 15 min)||£200|
|Up to 1 hour||£200|
|Up to 2 hours||£320|
|Up to 3 hours||£430|
11 verified reviews
From Encore customers:
Jennie N, 2 years ago
Carol S, 2 years ago
AMIE J, 3 years ago
From other customers:
Alison P, 2 years ago
Keren M, 2 years ago
Read all 8 reviews