Rebels & Records
Secure online payments
Free 48hr cancellations
Support available Mon-Sun
Like Rebels & Records?
Watch & Listen
1-3 of 10 videos
Rebels & Records Live 2021
Rebels & Records Showreel 2020
Rebels & Records - Valerie (slow version!) Cover, by Amy Winehouse
About Rebels & Records
Versatile and professional wedding band, playing a mix of the best dance floor music spanning 5 decades!
3 of 38 photos
Public liability insurance of £5 million
Saved the day!
Booked for an Encore gig with less than 24 hours’ notice
This act has been working with Encore for over 4 years
Experienced: 10 bookings through Encore
Pop, Covers, Hip Hop, Soul, Top 40, Disco, Karaoke, Motown, R&B, Americana, Funk, Funk rock, Rock, Indie, Pop rock, Britpop, Irish rock, Christmas, Acoustic
POP & ROCK
1. Crazy in Love – Beyonce
2. Billionaire - Travie McCoy (feat. Bruno Mars)
3. Under Pressure – David Bowie & Queen
4. Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepson
5. Can't Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
6. Let’s Dance – David Bowie
7. You can cal me Al – Paul Simon
8. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
9. Happy - Pharrell Williams
10. Take on me – A-ha
11. Material Girl – Madonna
12. Getting’ Jiggy wit it into Fresh Prince – Will Smith
13. Mr Brightside - The Killers
14. Price Tag - Jessie J
15. Rumour Has It - Adele
16. Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
17. Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
18. The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
19. Let's Dance - David Bowie
20. Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
21. This is how we do it - Montell Jordan (mixed with Hard Knock Life - Jay Z)
22. Candy Man - Christina Aguilera
23. Valarie – Amy Winehouse
24. Baby you can drive my car – The Beatles
SOUL, FUNK, MOTOWN & REGGAE
25. All Night Long - Lionel Richie
26. Lovely Day - Bill Withers
27. Cheerleader - OMI
28. I’m yours – Jason Mraz
29. Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
30. Ain’t no mountain high enough – Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terell
31. I Want You Back - Jackson 5
32. Kiss - Prince
33. Never Too Much - Luther Vandross
34. I will survive – Gloria Gaynor
35. Gloria – Laura Branigan
36. How will I know – Whitney Houston
37. Redemption Song - Bob Marley & The Wailers (Ruel - solo performance)
38. Proud Mary - Tina Turner
39. September - Earth, Wind & Fire
40. Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran
41. Teardrops - Womack & Womack
42. Young Hearts Run Free - Candi Station
43. Show Me Love - Robin S
44. Stir it up - Bob Marley
45. Waiting in vain – Bob Marley
46. Red Red Wine - UB40
47. My Girl – Otis Redding
48. Sleepwalker – Sammy Johnson
49. You’re the only one – Sammy Johnson
50. All Of Me - John Legend
51. Don't Know Why - Norah Jones
52. Purple Rain - Prince
53. She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
54. Your Song - Elton John (Piano & Vocals solo)
55. You send me - Aretha Franklin
56. At Last – Etta James
57. Slow Dancing in a burning room – John Mayer
58. Fields of Gold – Sting
59. Turn your lights down low – Bob Marley
60. Real Love – Tom Odell
61. Always better together – Jack Johnson
62. Teardrop - Massive Attack
Will the singer be the same as who I see in the videos?
The singers shown in our main video are Brooke and Ruel. They are our two lead singers for all gigs. We have Laura, a professional back up singer, for times either singer can't make a gig due to unforeseen circumstances.
Do you have different line-up options?
Our core 4 piece line up includes 2 lead vocalists, male and female, lead guitar, bass guitar and drums. You can add an extra lead vocalist, a DJ, keyboards, trumpet, sax and trombone.
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
We are flexible and collaborate with our clients to make sure your big event entertainment runs smoothly. We understand that sometimes speeches or other things might delay our start time on the day. No problem!
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Sure. You can send us your own tailored spotify playlist or simply leave it to us. We'll make sure there's no moments where nothing is happening!
How much time do you need to set up?
Usually between 1 and 2 hours, depending on the distance to carry in the gear.
Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?
We have crafted our set list over the last 5 years and we know what works amazingly well for our singers and for your guests. You're welcome to suggest songs and we always include your choice of first dance.
Is all of the equipment (e.g. PA & lighting) included in your quote?
Our PA system, lighting system, transportation and set up are included within the quote. All we request is a space to play! Usually 3m x 5m will do!
Can you learn song requests before the event?
We offer one song for free and £30 for every song that doesn't appear on our set list.
What do your clients love most about your performances?
Our clients love our stage presence, our professional approach, our flexibility and our sound. Our band is a little different than the usual and we pride ourselves on our performance!
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
Guys and St Thomas Hospital at the Rivoli Ballroom Panavision studios Christmas Party.
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
The Beatles, Tina Turner, Tracy Chapman, Prince.
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
Guys and St Thomas Hospital at the Rivoli Ballroom Panavision studios Christmas Party. Lloyds of London Party.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Up to 1 hour||£1500|
|Up to 2 hours||£1500|
|Up to 3 hours||£1750|
Rebels & Records
21 verified reviews
From Encore customers:
Read all 9 reviews
From other customers:
Read all 14 reviews