Like Queensgate Quartet?
Watch & Listen
1 of 1 video
About Queensgate Quartet
A heart-felt Barbershop quartet with a passion for what we do. We've performed at weddings, receptions, b'days, stag do's, concerts & more!
3 of 5 photos
We can perform outdoors
We have vehicles we can use to travel to gigs
We can perform while walking around a venue
Barbershop, Folk, Swing, Pop, Musical theatre, Classical, Traditional English folk, Christmas, Covers
- Ain’t Misbehavin' | Fats Waller
- My Evaline | arr. Henry Robertshaw
- My Wild Irish Rose | arr. Floyd Connett
- Goodnight Sweetheart | arr. Kirby Shaw
- Baby on Board | The Be Sharps
- Coney Island Baby | The Mainstreeters
- That Old Black Magic | The Suntones
- Sweet, Sweet Roses of Morn | arr. Phil Embury
- Danny Boy | Irish Trad., arr. Gene Cokeroft
- Mister Sandman | arr. George Hulst
- Barbara Ann | The Beach Boys
- Shape Of You | Ed Sheeran
- And So It Goes | Billy Joel
- Afternoon Delight | Starland Vocal Band
- Leave Her Johnny | Trad.
- South Australia | Trad.
- Times They Are a-Changin' | Bob Dylan
- When Ev'ning's Twilight | J.L. Hatton
- List! For The Breeze | John Goss
- The Long Day Closes | Arthur Sullivan
What do your clients love most about your performances?
We frequently get comments from our audiences about how vibrant, youthful and fun our performances are, as well as how rare it is to see a Barbershop Quartet these days!
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
Do you have different line-up options?
No, our focus is on 4-part harmony so don't offer any other line-up options.
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
We always try our best to be flexible to help ensure your event runs as smoothly as possible, and with no equipment requirements it is easy for us to adjust our schedule. Payment for extra time can also be easily organised.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
How much time do you need to set up?
As we are an a capella group we require minimum time for set up. However we like to arrive between 30 mins -1 hr before the event to ensure everyone is ready and and relaxed.
Can you roam around while you perform?
If we are not using a PA system we are free to roam around as we (or you!) please.
Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?
Yes, we offer 3 song requests from our setlist but will try our best to cater for your needs should you wish for further requests.
Is all of the equipment (e.g. PA & lighting) included in your quote?
As an a capella group we don't tend to need equipment and don't offer it as a service.
Can you learn song requests before the event?
Absolutely! However we will charge an additional fee to cover for the arranging and rehearsal time needed to learn the new material.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Up to 1 hour||£640|
|Up to 2 hours||£1340|
|Up to 3 hours||£2100|
Hannah (, 1 year ago