Full refund if your event can’t go ahead due to Covid
Reduced up-front deposit
Free date changes
Watch & Listen
1-3 of 3 videos
John Dowland - Come Heavy Sleep - St Symphorien de Mahun - Ardeche - August 2014
Mozart - Dentro il mio petto & Mio padrone
Thomas Campion - It fell on a summer's day - St Symphorien - Ardeche - August 2014
A warm tenor voice combined with high professionalism.
Public liability insurance of £10 million
I can perform outdoors
I have a car I can use to travel to gigs
I can perform with backing tracks
I can perform while walking around a venue
I own a PA system
Classical, Baroque, Classical crossover, Contemporary classical, Early music, Fanfare, Film / TV music, Medieval music, Musical theatre, Opera, Renaissance, Christmas, Contemporary Christian, Military, Traditional church music, Greek music
1. Brindisi / Traviata / Verdi
2. Una furtiva lagrima / L'elisir d'amore / Donizetti
3. O sole mio
4. Torna a Surriento
5. Vane, o rosa fortunata
6. Che gelida manina / La Bohème / Puccini
7. De miei bollenti spiriti / Traviata / Verdi
8. Je crois entendre / Les pêcheurs de perles / Bizet
9. Salut demeure chaste et pure / Faust / Gounod
10. La fleur que tu m'avais jetėe / Carmen / Bizet
11. E lucevan le stelle / Tosca / Puccini
12. E la solita storia del pastore / L'arlesiana / Cilea
13. Maria / West Side Story / Bernstein
14. Ave Maria / Schubert
15. Ave Maria / Gounod
16. Nessun Dorma / Turandot / Puccini
17. Spirto gentil / La favorita / Donizetti
18. Come è gentil / Don Pasquale / Donizetti
19. Panis Angelicus / Frank
20. Ingemisco / Messa da Requiem / Verdi
21. Recitar! Vesti la Giubba / Paggliacci / Leoncavallo
22. La donna è mobile / Rigoletto / Verdi
23. Quanto è bella / L'elisir d'amore / Donizetti
24. Quests o quelle / Rigoletto / Verdi
25. La min fu capita/ Rigoletto/ Verdi
26. Di quelle pira / Il trovatore / Verdi
What do your clients love most about your performances?
Power and beauty of my voice, expressiveness of my interpretations, reliability, professionalism.
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
Many churches, famous concert halls such as Royal Albert Hall, Royal Festival Hall, Barbican, etc. But also smaller and more intimate concert venues.
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
All the great tenors: Pavarotti, Bjorling, Domingo, Bostridge, etc.
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
Sung many times at the Last Night of the Proms with the BBC Symphony Chorus.
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
I always try my best to be flexible to help ensure your event runs as smoothly as possible. If timings change slightly in the run up to the event just let me know as soon as possible.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Yes, of course.
How much time do you need to set up?
It usually takes me 15 minutes to set up.
Can I pick the pieces you play from the set list?
Yes, of course.
Do you bring all the equipment you need to perform?
Can you learn specific pieces before the event?
Yes, of course.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Short performance (up to 15 min)||£50|
|Up to 1 hour||£180|
|Up to 2 hours||£300|
|Up to 3 hours||£400|
10 verified reviews
From Encore customers:
Ian B, 4 years ago
From other customers:
Shea L, 1 year ago
Nigel O, 1 year ago
Read all 9 reviews