Full refund if your event can’t go ahead due to Covid
Reduced up-front deposit
Free date changes
Watch & Listen
1 of 1 video
We are a 6 piece, female fronted Rock, Soul and Pop Covers band. We're very experienced gigging musicians who guarantee to rock your event!
3 of 11 photos
Public liability insurance of £2 million
We can perform outdoors
We have vehicles we can use to travel to gigs
We require car parking close to venues
Our equipment is PAT tested
We own a PA system
Covers, Pop, Soul, Rock, Pop rock, Motown, 1970s era music, 1980s era music, 1990s era music, 1960s era music, Acoustic, R&B, Disco, Classic rock, Indie, Rock 'n' Roll
1) Signed, Sealed, Delivered
2) Sweet Dreams (are made of this)
3) Don't Stop - Fleetwood Mac
4) Time of my Life - Bill Medley, Jennifer Warnes
5) Total Eclipse of the Heart-Celine Dion
6) Alone – Heart
7) 9 to 5 - Dolly Parton
8) Mercy – Duffy
9) Running (Lose it all) - Beyonce
10) Ex's and Oh's - Elle King
11) Son of a Preacher - Dusty Springfield
12) River Deep Mountain High – I&TT
13) Piece of my heart – Janis Joplin
14) Go your own way - Fleetwood Mac
15) Black Velvet – Alannah Myles
16) What a feeling (Flashdance)
17) December ’63 (Oh! what a night)
18) Man I feel like a woman - Shania Twain
19) Price Tag – Jessie J
20) Something’s got a hold on me - Christina
21) Dancing Queen - Abba
22) Gimme, Gimme, Gimme - Abba
23) Ain’t nobody – Chaka Khan
24) I wanna dance with somebody - Mariah Carey
25) I'm so excited - Pointer Sisters
26) Lady Marmalade - Patti Labelle
27) Simply the best - Tina Turner
28) I will survive - Gloria Gaynor
29) Rolling in the Deep – Adele
30) Proud Mary - Tina Turner
31) Sing it back - Moloko
32) Get Lucky - Daft Punk
33) Like I can – Sam Smith
34) Before he cheats - Carrie Underwood
35) All I want for Christmas is you - Mariah Carey
36) Merry Christmas Everybody - Slade
37) I wish it could be Christmas every day - Wizzard
38) Make you feel my love – Adele
39) You're still the one - Shania Twain
40) Hold back the river – James Bay
41) I can’t make you love me - Bonnie Raitt
42) Turn me on – Norah Jones (Gil & K8)
43) I’m not the only one – Sam Smith
44) Natural Woman - Adele
45) Try – Pink
46) Eternal Flame – Bangles
47) Who knew – Pink
48) You're so vain - Carly Simon
49) If I could turn back time - Cher
50) When we were young - Adele
51) Don’t Speak – No Doubt
52) Bitch – Meredith Brookes
53) You learn – Alanis Morissette
54) Torn – Natalie Imbruglia
55) Can’t Fight the moonlight
56) Left outside alone – Anastasia
57) Run - Leona Lewis
58) Moon dance - Van Morrison
59) Dont stop me now - Queen
60) Auld Lang Syne
What do your clients love most about your performances?
Every one of our performances is designed to get you up on your feet dancing the night away. We are energetic and keep it up for the whole show.
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
From pubs to big stages we have done them all! We are well equipped to perform at any venue
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
We're proud to be able to gig regularly and consider every gig to be "high profile" We will treat yours no differently :)
Will the singer be the same as who I see in the videos?
We strive to make sure the line-up you see is what you get on the night. We do have pre-audititioned 'dep' musicians available in case a band member falls ill or is unavailable. As a professional band our reputation means everything so you can be confident that all of our players are of a very high level.
Do you have different line-up options?
Our line-up is as follows: Vocals (2 Lead Vocalists), Guitar, Keys, Bass Guitar, Drums
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
We always try our best to be flexible to help ensure your event runs as smoothly as possible. If timings change slightly in the run up to the event just let us know
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Absolutely. This is a really popular request and we actually offer this service for free. If you'd like a DJ service via our PA after the final set until the venue closes, we provide this for an additional £100.
How much time do you need to set up?
We usually set up about 1 to 1.5 hours before the performance time. As soon as our PA is set up we can provide a free playlist service to help set the atmosphere and get your guests ready for our live performance!
Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?
Our set lists are crafted from countless performances and learning what works best to ensure guests dance and have an amazing time. However, we're definitely happy to chat through and make sure we find what works for your event.
Is all of the equipment (e.g. PA & lighting) included in your quote?
Our PA and lighting system is included in your quote. We usually require a minimum of 6 by 5 space to perform
Can you learn song requests before the event?
If a song isn't included in our song list there may still be a chance we already know it. If there is a special song you'd like us to learn we are happy to discuss this with you.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Up to 1 hour||£700|
|Up to 2 hours||£1000|
|Up to 3 hours||£1250|
First Dance6 musicians
We can learn your first dance for you, providing our very own personal touch for a lifelong memory. Free with all wedding bookings.
Acoustic Set6 musicians
From £200, you can talk to us about an acoustic set, we can tailor make a package to suit your event, guests and most importantly, you. We can turn things down a notch with up to 6 of our talented musicians.
Wedding ceremony6 musicians
We are highly experienced at providing music for Weddings. We have worked with many venues and are used to the rigour and pressures that a wedding event brings. We know when to stay out of the way and let your day flow and we will work with you to create a package that will be just perfect for your big day, ensuring that we your guests are dancing the night away with our music making it a night to remember for them. We will offer the following services as part of the overall package. - We'll learn your first dance for free. - Unlimited calls with us to make the gig just perfect for your big day. - Up to 3 hours of music. - A DJ to play music before, in between and after our sets. - All equipment needed to put on a big gig, from sound and lighting effects and everything in between.
Gary D, 1 year ago
Carol H, 1 year ago
Read all 8 reviews