(5.0)Read all 4 reviews
Secure online payments
Free 48hr cancellations
Support available Mon-Sun
Watch & Listen
1-3 of 3 videos
Pie Jesu (Requiem) - Maxine Gardner (Live at Jesus House)
Panis Angelicus by Cesar Franck
Lascia ch’io Pianga (Let me weep over) - by George Frideric Handel
Maxine is a classically-trained soprano, specialising in classical/Opera and other popular music.
3 of 14 photos
Public liability insurance of £10 million
This act has been working with Encore for over 3 years
Classical, Renaissance, Baroque, Medieval music, Opera
See all genres
See all instruments
Concert, Wedding, Wedding proposal, Funeral / Memorial service, Church service, Private event, Corporate event, Charity event, Recording session, Birthday party, Christmas party, New Year's Eve
See all event types
1. Panis Angelicus - Cesar Frank
2. O Quante Volte – Vincenzo Bellini
3. Dolente Imagine by Vincenzo Bellini
4. Vanne, O Rosa fortunata by Vincenzo Bellini
5. Gretchen am Spinnrade by Schubert
6. Ave Maria – Frank Schubert
7. Mio Ben, ricordati by Franz Schubert
8. Ave Maria by J.S Bach and Charles Gounod
9. Pieta Signore
10. Divine Redeemer - Charles Francois Gounod
11. How Beautiful are the Feet by George Friedrich Handel
12. Let the Bright Seraphim by George Fredric Handel
13. Lascia Chi'o pianga by George Fredrich Handel
14. Eternal Light by George Fredric Handel
15. O Sole Mia - Di Capua, Eduardo
16. The Lord’s Prayer
17. The Lord’s My Shepherd
18. Summertime by George Gershwin
19. Pie Jesu - Andrew Lloyd Webber
20. How Should I your true love know - by William Shakespeare (Sonnet) - Roger Quilter
21. Fear no more the Heat O' the sun by William Shakespeare (Sonnet) - Roger Quilter
22. Blow, blow thou Winter Wind by William Shakespeare (sonnet) - Roger Quilter
23. O Holy Night
24. Silent Night
25. In the Bleak Mid-Winter
26. Away in a Manger
27. What Child is this
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
I am always aim to please my client in everyway possible. I am flexiable to enable that my client needs are met at all time.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Can I pick the pieces you play from the set list?
Yes you can. I am happy for you to suggest other repertoires you like of your choice.
Do you bring all the equipment you need to perform?
It depends on what is required by the client. I do have my own amplification and microphone if that is not provided. In most cases I do not need a mircophone but really depends on the venue. For exampe for church no but other venues may vary, this I would discuss with the client before hand.
Can you learn specific pieces before the event?
yes! I sing in different languages so i will need plenty of time to prepare for any event. Preferably, 1 - 3 months notice depending on the song and language. English a month at least.
What do your clients love most about your performances?
The warmth and presence I give to the audience and the response is so touching. Angel voice is what most of my clients called me.
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
Concert halls Church venues Funerals Birthday Party Baby Shower Weddings
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
Andrea Bocelli Maria Callas Jessye Norman Rene Fleming Dame Joan Sutherland Angela Gheorghiu Leontyne Price Kathleene Battle Beverley Sills and the list goes on
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
Windrush Concert at Huddersfield Town Hall on the 29th September 2018 a Commemorative Event to Celebrate 70 Years of the Windrush and the NHS. It was a phenomenal!
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Short performance (up to 15 min)||£100|
|Up to 1 hour||£200|
|Up to 2 hours||£400|
|Up to 3 hours||£500|
Personalised Music Message
Book me to create a unique music video for you to send to a friend as a gift. This could be a birthday message, first dance song for a wedding anniversary, or just your friend's favourite song to cheer them up.
2 verified reviews
3 years ago, for a Charity event in Great Brickhill - Village Hall
4 years ago, for a Private event in Luton
Read all 4 reviews