Watch & Listen
1-3 of 7 videos
3 of 6 photos
Public liability insurance
The UK’s Best Wedding/Event Singer & DJ - Taking care of your entertainment from walking down the aisle through to the end of the night.
I can perform outdoors
I have a car I can use to travel to gigs
I require car parking close to venues
I can perform with backing tracks
I can perform while walking around a venue
My equipment is PAT tested
I own a PA system
Easy listening, Light music, Originals, Acoustic, Covers, Pop, Ambient pop, Soul, Rock, Indie, Pop rock, Jazz
Lyricist, Composer, Songwriter, Actor, Dancer, Musical comedy, Fluent improviser, Instrumental teaching, Singing teaching, Composition teaching, Theory teaching, Music therapy
*Chilled Out /Acoustic*
Norah Jones - Come Away With Me
Norah Jones - Don't Know Why
Adele - Someone Like You
Adele - Rolling In The Deep
Adele - Hello
Adele - Make You Feel My Love
Adele - When We Were Young
Adele - Don't You Remember
Ed Sheeran - Perfect
Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
Eva Cassidy - Over The Rainbow
Eva Cassidy - Fields of Gold
Eva Cassidy - Songbird
Eva Cassidy - Blues In The Night
Eva Cassidy - Autumn Leaves
Katie Melua - Closest Thing To Crazy
Katie Melua - Nine Million Bicycles In Beijing
James Bay - Hold Back The River
Vance Joy - Riptide
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
Corinne Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On
Corinne Bailey Rae - Just Like A Star
Corinne Bailey Rae - Trouble Sleeping
Joss Stone - Super Duper Love
Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
The Cardigans - Lovefool
Marlena Shaw - California Soul
John Legend - Ordinary People
John Legend - Let’s Stay Together
Bobby Hebb - Sunny
Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me
Estelle - American Boy
Sam Sparro - Black And Gold
Alicia Keys - Butterflyz
Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You
Sam Smith - Stay With You
Des Ree - Kissing You
Penny and The Quarters - You and Me
Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World
Florence And The Machine - You Got The Love
Elvis - Can't Help Falling In Love
Ben E. King - Stand By Me
Alanis Morisette - Ironic
*Soul / Motown / Funk / Disco*
CHIC - Good Times
Sister Sledge - We Are Family
Diana Rosss - I'm Coming Out
Candi Staton - Young Hearts Run Free
Sister Sledge - Thinking Of You
Dusty Springfield - Spooky
Dusty Springfield - Son Of A Preacher Man
Jackie Wilson - Higher And Higher
Kool and the Gang - Ladies Night
Sister Sledge - Greatest Dancer
Stevie Wonder - I Wish
Shalamar - I Can Make You Feel Good
James Brown - I Feel Good
Michael Jackson - Blame It On The Boogie
Kool and the Gang - Celebration
Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
Luther Vandross - Never Too Much
Michael Jackson - Rock With You
Stevie Wonder - Superstition
Stevie Wonder - Master Blaster
The Emotions - Best Of My Love
CHIC - Le Freak
Earth Wind & Fire - September
Cheryl Lynn - Got To Be Real
Chaka Kahn - Aint Nobody
Stevie Wonder - Signed, Sealed Delivered
Chaka Kahn - I’m Every Woman
KC and the Sunshine Band - Give it up
Jocelyn Brown - Somebody Elses Guy
McFadden and Whitehead - Ain't No Stopping Us Now
Aretha Franklin - Respect
Patti LaBelle - Lady Marmalade
*Pop and Rock*
Katrina and the Waves - Walking on Sunshine
Bruno Mars - Marry You
Arctic Monkeys - I Bet That You Look Good On The Dance Floor
Adele - Rolling in the deep
Beyonce - Crazy In Love
Cee Lo Green - Forget You
Maroon 5 / Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger
Jessie J - Domino
Jessie J / Arianna Grande / Nicky Minaj - Bang Bang
Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven
Amy Winehouse / The Zutons - Valerie
The Beatles - Twist and Shout
Christina Aguilera / Pink / Mya / Lil' Kim - Lady Marmalade
Florence and the Machine - You’ve got the love
Van Morrisson - Brown eyed girl
Rhianna - We Found Love
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama
The Monkees - I’m a Believer
Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
Bon Jovi - Livin on a prayer
Journey - Don’t Stop Believing
Guns 'n' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
Queen - Don’t Stop Me Now
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Let It Snow
It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Rocking Around The Christmas Tree
The Man With The Bag
I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
Wonderful Christmas Time
Jingle Bell Rock
All I Want For Christmas Is You
Step Into Christmas
The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
I always try my best to be flexible to help ensure your event runs as smoothly as possible. If timings change slightly in the run up to the event just let me know.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Absolutely. This is a really popular request and I offer iPod playlists in between acoustic and backing track sets free of charge as standard. However, if you're looking for something a bit more spectacular, I do also perform professionally as a DJ. This includes full DJ booth and party lighting. I charge £750 a night for my DJ party sets.
How much time do you need to set up?
It usually takes around 30 minutes to load in and get set up. I like to be all set up and ready around 30 minutes before the first set. I provide a free playlist service before the first set to help create a good vibe before my live performance.
Can I pick the pieces you play from the set list?
In the lead up to your event I always discuss song choices with you so that we can tailor a set that will really suit the atmosphere that you'd like to create. I'm also happy to learn a few songs that aren't currently on my set list, as long as I get a month's notice so that I can fit in learning them around my other commitments. All you need do is ask :)
Do you bring all the equipment you need to perform?
Yes, absolutely! I bring a full PA system. All I need is easy access to plug sockets.
Can you learn specific pieces before the event?
If a song isn't included in my song list there may still be a chance I already know it. If there is a special song you'd like me to learn, I'm happy to do this for you free of charge with a month's notice.
What do your clients love most about your performances?
My clients love the relaxed atmosphere of my acoustic sets and the variety of my song choices. In my jazz sets, they appreciate the authentic jazz tone that comes from countless hours spent listening to, absorbing and practising along to my favourite jazz singers, Ella Fitzgerald and Nina Simone :D
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
Countless wedding venues in the UK and abroad, most of the original music venues in London, theatres such as The Mercury, and countless festival stages.
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
Ella Fitzgerald, Chaka Kahn, Norah Jones, Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Lianne La Havas, Ani Di Franco
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
I have performed at festivals warming up the stage for artists such as Paloma Faith, The Noisettes, Florence and the Machine, The Magic Numbers and Flogging Molly.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Short performance (up to 15 min)||£200|
|Up to 1 hour||£350|
|Up to 2 hours||£565|
|Up to 3 hours||£690|
- Learning up to 4 acoustic arrangements of songs for your ceremony. - Liasing with the minister or celebrant to make sure that everything runs smoothly. - Playing a 30 minute playlist of songs through through my system as your guests arrive and take their seats. - Amplification through my PA or through a battery powered speaker if there is no mains power available.
- 2 x 45 minute live vocal sets, accompanied by either acoustic guitar or to backing tracks. - Relaxing and uplifting songs in a style to suit your taste, with up to 2 requests. - iPod playlist service for 15mins before the first live set, 15 mins between sets and up to an hour after the end of the last set. - Use of PA and wireless microphone for speeches.
Champagne Reception / Canapès
- 2 x 45 minute live vocal sets, accompanied by either acoustic guitar or to backing tracks. - Relaxing and uplifting songs in a style to suit your taste, with up to 2 requests. - iPod playlist service for 15 mins before the first live set, 15 mins between sets and up to an hour after the end of the last set.
Afternoon Wedding Bundle
- Learning up to 4 acoustic arrangements of songs for your ceremony. - Liasing with the minister or celebrant to make sure that everything runs smoothly. - Playing a 30 minute playlist of songs through through my system as your guests arrive and take their seats. - Amplification through my PA or through a battery powered speaker if there is no mains power available. - 2 x 45 minute live vocal sets, accompanied by either acoustic guitar or to backing tracks. - Relaxing and uplifting songs in a style to suit your taste, with up to 2 requests. - iPod playlist service for 15 mins before the first live set, 15 mins between sets and up to an hour after the end of the last set.
- Full DJ set up including a powerful PA system with subs, DJ booth and party lighting. - A 4hr DJ set from 8pm - 12 midnight
Evening Wedding Bundle
- 2 x 45 minute live vocal sets, accompanied by either acoustic guitar or to backing tracks. - Relaxing and uplifting songs in a style to suit your taste, with up to 2 requests. - iPod playlist service for 15mins before the first live set, 15 mins between sets and up to an hour after the end of the last set. - Use of PA and wireless microphone for speeches. - Full DJ set up including a powerful PA system with subs, DJ booth and party lighting. - A 4hr DJ set from 8pm - 12 midnight
The Ultimate Wedding Package
MUSIC ALL DAY 12 midday - 12 midnight CEREMONY 4 Live Songs + Arrival Playlist DRINKS RECEPTION 1 hour of Live Music + Champagne Playlist WEDDING BREAKFAST 1 hr Live Music + Dinner Playlist + Mic for Speeches PARTY DJ 4 hours of Non-Stop Party Music (to suit your tastes) + Live First Dance Song
Late Finish (1am)
Extra Live Set
Booked 14 times through Encore!
17 verified reviews
From Encore customers:
David R, 28 days ago
Sarah M, 1 month ago
Chris J, 2 months ago
Eve O, 2 months ago
Read all 8 reviews
From other customers:
Tristan O, 3 months ago
Rajiv G, 3 months ago
Read all 11 reviews