Vintage jazz band
Like Jazz Silhouettes?
Watch & Listen
1-3 of 3 videos
Jazz Silhouettes - How High The Moon
Jazz Silhouettes - Dream A Little Dream Of Me
Jazz Silhouettes - All About That Bass (Meghan Trainor)
About Jazz Silhouettes
Modern classics meet Vintage Jazz. Bringing a touch of elegance to your party.
3 of 10 photos
Vintage jazz band
Public liability insurance of £10 million
We can perform outdoors
We have vehicles we can use to travel to gigs
We require car parking close to venues
Our equipment is PAT tested
We own a PA system
Postmodern jukebox jazz
• How High The Moon (Morgan Lewis, Nancy Hamilton)
• Dream a Little Dream of Me (Fabian Andre, Wilbur Schwandt, Gus Kahn)
• Dinah (Louis Armstrong)
• Shimmy Like My Sister Kate (Madeleine Peyroux, Cecile McLaurin)
• Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out (Bessie Smith)
• Now Or Never (Billie Holiday, Lisa Ekdahl)
• Honeysuckle Rose (Fats Waller)
• Ain't Misbehavin' (Fats Waller)
• I can't give you anything but love (Annette Hanshaw, Louis Armstrong)
• I'll See You In My Dreams (Ella )
• Basin Street Blues (Spencer Williams, Louis Armstrong)
• Star Dust (Hoagy Carmichael)
• Tres Palabras (Osvaldo Ferrès)
• Careless Love (Buddy Bolden, Bessie Smith)
• Blue Skies (Irving Berlin)
• An American In Paris (George Gerwshin)
• Mack The Knife (Kurt Weill, Berthold Brecht)
• What Is This Thing Called love? (Cole Porter)
• Love For Sale (Cole Porter)
• You and the night and the music (Arthur Schwartz)
• I love you (Cole Porter)
• Someday my prince will come (Larry Morey)
• Body and soul (Johnny Green)
• My heart belongs to daddy (Cole Porter)
• Fly me to the moon (Bart Howard)
• So in love (Cole Porter)
• I’ve got you under my skin (Cole Porter)
• Have you met miss Jones (Richard Rodgers)
• Why don’t you do right (Joseph McCoy)
• All About That Bass (Meghan Trainor)
• Blank Space (Tailor Swift)
• Titanium (David Guetta ft Sia)
• I Am Not The Only One (Sam Smith)
• Livin' On A Prayer (Bon Jovi)
• Seven Nation Army (White Stripes)
• Please Don't Stop The Music (Rihanna)
• Sweet Child Of Mine (Guns 'n Roses)
• Viva La Vida (Coldplay)
• Royals (Lorde)
• Give It Away (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
• Rude (MAGIC!)
• Creep (Radiohead)
• Hey Ya (Outkast)
• Moondance (Van Morrison)
• Love Yourself (Justin Bibier)
• Light My Fire (The Doors)
• Radioactive (Imagine Dragons)
• Hotel California (Eagles)
• Valerie (Amy Winehouse)
• Can’t buy me love (The Beatles)
• Rehab (Amy Winehouse)
• Love fool (The Cardigans)
Do you have different line-up options?
Our standard lineups are Trio (Female vocals, Guitar, Double bass) or Quartet (Add drums) We often work with Saxophonists, Violinists, Clarinetists, Pianists and Trumpet players, so it is definitely an option to have some more people with us!
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
We always try our best to be flexible, so if the timing change is not too drastic nothing will change. However we have a fee for early arrival (before 5pm) or late finish (after 12) so we might have to adjust the fee slightly.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Yes! It is one of our Add-Ons.
How much time do you need to set up?
It depends on our lineup. For an acoustic trio performance it won't take more than 30 minutes. If the show is as a quartet it or if the client has requested a Dj service it will take one full hour.
Can you roam around while you perform?
Yes, if we perform acoustically. Otherwise if previously agreed our singer can use a wireless mic and walk around while the rest of the band plays on stage.
Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?
Our set lists are crafted from countless performances and learning what works best to ensure guests dance and have an amazing time. However, we're definitely happy to chat through and make sure we find what works for your event.
Is all of the equipment (e.g. PA & lighting) included in your quote?
Yes it is.
Can you learn song requests before the event?
Yes we can! We will learn your first dance for free (given a reasonable amount of time to rehearse it properly) The fee for learning any additional songs is £60 per song.
What do your clients love most about your performances?
The atmosphere that we create, vintage and authentic!
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
The Ritz, the Gerkin, the Quaglino's, the Toulouse Lautrec and many more!
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, the Postmodern Jukeboxe.
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
The Royal Ascot!
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Up to 1 hour||£650|
|Up to 2 hours||£750|
|Up to 3 hours||£875|
2 verified reviews
From Encore customers:
John M, 2 years ago
From other customers:
Stewart H, 1 year ago
T.Lopez, 4 years ago
Read all 3 reviews