Full refund if your event can’t go ahead due to Covid
Reduced up-front deposit
Free date changes
Watch & Listen
1-3 of 3 videos
James Lane Wedding Promo
James Lane First Dance
Heartfelt Guitar & Vocals For Your Wedding or Event
3 of 23 photos
Public liability insurance of £2.5 million
I can perform outdoors
I have a car I can use to travel to gigs
I require car parking close to venues
I can perform with backing tracks
My equipment is PAT tested
I own a PA system
Pop, Acoustic, Ambient pop, Covers, Soul, Easy listening, Blues, Country, Originals, Motown
Composer, Lyricist, Songwriter, Instrumental teaching, Theory teaching, Fluent improviser
Modern acoustic Pop
1. Just You & I – Tom Walker
2. Rip Tide – Vance Joy
3. Greatest Love Story - LANCO
4. Ho Hey – The Lumineers
5. All I want is you – Juno movie
6. Banana Pancakes – Jack Johnson
7. Better Together – Jack Johnson
8. I only wanna be with you – Sam Henshaw
9. I’m Yours – Jason Mraz
10. Fast Car – Tracey Chapman / Jonas Blue
11. Touch – Ed Sheeran (Little Mix Cover)
12. Legohouse – Ed Sheeran
13. Use Somebody – Kings of Leon
14. All I Have – Snow Patrol
15. Kiss Me – Six Pence non-the richer
16. Need A Dollar – Allo Black
17. Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
18. Wake Me Up – Avicici
19. Paradise – George Ezra
20. Shotgun George Ezra
21. Mr Brightside – The Killers
Classic Pop & Rock
22. Your Song – Elton John
23. Chariot – Gavin Degraw
24. Feeling Good – Michael Bublé
25. Blackbird – The Beatles
26. All You Need Is Love – The Beatles
27. Wonderwall – Oasis
28. Valerie – Amy Winehouse
29. You do something to me – Paul Weller
30. Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
31. Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen
32. Layla (Acoustic) – Eric Clapton
33. Iris – Goo Goo Dolls
Acoustic Soul / Motown
34. Ain’t No Sunshine – Bill Withers
35. Bring It on Home – Sam Cooke
36. What a wonderful world – Louis Armstrong
37. Stand by Me – Ben King
38. Georgia On My Mind – Ray Charles
39. Isn’t She Lovely – Stevie Wonder
40. Just the two of us – Bill Withers
41. Lovely Day – Bill Withers
42. My Girl – The Temptations
43. You Might Need Somebody – Randy Crawford
44. Higher & Higher
45. Sitting on The Dock of The Bay – Otis Reading
46. Let’s get it on – Marvin Gaye
47. Make You Feel My Love – Adele
48. Songbird – Eva Cassidy
49. I won’t give Up – Jason Mraz
50. Hallelujah – Jeff Buckley
51. Perfect – Ed Sheeran
52. The Vow – Ruth Brown
53. The Blowers Daughter – Damien Rice
54. I wasn’t expecting that – Jamie Lawson
55. Tenerife Sea – Ed Sheeran
56. All of Me – John Legend
57. Heartbeats – Jose Gonzalez
58. How Long Will I Love You – Ellie Goulding
59. You Are So Beautiful – Al Green
60. Groovy Kind of Love – Phil Collins
61. Little Things – One Direction
62. Free Falling – John Mayer
63. Hey Soul Sister – Train
What do your clients love most about your performances?
From reviews clients have mentioned: memorable part / highlight of the day; magical atmosphere; sets the perfect tone for the wedding; compliments to both singing and guitar playing; good communication leading up to the day; personal touches with setlist, reworking the songs into acoustic covers; professional friendly laid back manner.
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
Poole Guildhall Moorhill House Brympton House Christchurch Harbour Hotel Sopley mill Balchik Palace Bulgaria Kings Arms Hotel The Moat House Spit bank Fort Sandbanks Hotel Parley Manor The Italian Villa Lulworth Castle Beaulieu Hotel Wedding in the woods Bartley lodge Stone Barn Cotswolds The Bute Spinaker Tower Dudsbury Golf Course
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
James Morrison, John Mayer, Eric Clapton and Gavin Degraw.
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
Virgin VIP party on Spitbank Fort Portsmouth The Park Lane, London Hilton Hotel, New Years Eve
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
Contact me up to one week prior to the event, if the service required has changed, a new invoice will be created.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
If an iPod with a playlist is provided, I can play this through my PA in between sets.
How much time do you need to set up?
Set up and sound check roughly takes between 20 minutes and 45 minutes depending on the venue.
Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?
You're welcome to select your favourite songs from my set list.
Do you bring all the equipment you need to perform?
Yes, I have a Bose L1 compact PA system and for larger gigs I also add a Bose S1 Pro Speaker.
Can you learn song requests before the event?
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
20 Minutes of instrumental guitar as guests arrive A unique arrangement of one requested song for bridal entry. Two-three songs for signing of register (one requested) and two from current set list One requested song for end of ceremony
Two performances of up to 45 mins each during your drinks reception of music pre-selected from current set list
Two performances of up to 60 mins each during the wedding breakfast, fitted before/after speeches.
Evening Party Arrival + First Dance
Two performances of up to 45 mins each during evening arrivals pre-selected from current set list and one requested song for first dance.
Ceremony & Drinks Reception Package
This includes: 20 Minutes of instrumental guitar as guests arrive A unique arrangement of one requested song for bridal entry. Two-three songs for signing of register (one requested) and two from current set list One requested song for end of ceremony Plus Two performances of up to 45 mins at the drinks reception of music pre-selected from current set list
Simon A, 1 year ago
Dan H, 1 year ago
Read all 6 reviews