Ex & Oh
Full refund if your event can’t go ahead due to Covid
Reduced up-front deposit
Free date changes
Like Ex & Oh?
Watch & Listen
1-3 of 4 videos
Ex & Oh Wedding Showreel
Ex & Oh Upbeat Showreel
Ex & Oh Trio Showreel
About Ex & Oh
Dynamic female duo offering a cocktail of classic hits, RnB medleys, wedding favourites, indie, soul and pop from all decades.
3 of 5 photos
Public liability insurance of £10 million
We can perform outdoors
We have vehicles we can use to travel to gigs
We require car parking close to venues
We can perform while walking around a venue
Our equipment is PAT tested
We own a PA system
Acoustic, Christmas, Pop, Funk, R&B, Hip Hop, Covers, Top 40, Soul, Vintage, Motown, Postmodern jukebox jazz
1. No Scrubs/No Diggity/Thrift Shop Medley- TLC/Blackstreet/Macklemore
2. Dreams- Fleetwood Mac
3. One Kiss/Don’t Start Now- Dua Lipa
4. Ain’t Nobody- Chaka Khan
5. Take Your Mamma/Freedom! Medley- Scissor Sisters/George Michael
6. Respect- Aretha Franklin
7. Never Too Much- Luther Vandross
8. Side To Side/Ain’t No Sushine Medley – Ariana Grande/Bill Withers
9. Brown Eyed Girl- Van Morrison
10. New York- Alicia Keys
11. Superstition- Stevie Wonder
12. Say So- Doja Cat
13. Valerie- Amy Winehouse
14. Single Ladies/Wasn’t Me/Doo Wop (That Thing) Medley- Beyonce/Shaggy/Ms. Lauryn Hill
15. Sex On Fire- Kings of Leon
17. This Love- Maroon 5
18. Mustang Sally- The Commitments
19. Dance Monkey- Tones and I
20. Crazy/Crazy In Love Medley – Gnarls Barkley/Beyonce
21. Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
22. Where Is The Love- Black Eyed Peas
23. Mr Brightside- The Killers
24. The Way You Make Me Feel- Michael Jackson
25. American Boy- Estelle
26. Tainted Love- Soft Cell
27. Say My Name/Cry Me A River Medley- Destiny’s Child/ Justin Timberlake
28. Natural Woman- Aretha Franklin
29. Waiting All Night/Dancing With A Stranger/Free From Desire Medley – Ella Eyre/Sam Smith/Gala
30. I Wanna Be Your Lover/Kiss Medley- Prince
31. Superstar- Jamelia
32. Hit Me Baby One More Time- Britney Spears
33. Hey Jude- The Beatles
34. Shotgun/Cheerleader/You Can Call Me Al Medley- George Ezra/OMI/Paul Simon
35. All About That Bass – Meghan Trainor
36. Naive- The Kooks
37. All Night Long- Lionel Richie
38. Upside Down- Diana Ross
39. Sweet But Psycho- Ava Max
40. Little Lion Man- Mumford & Sons
41. Don't Know Why- Norah Jones
42. Billie Jean- Michael Jackson
43. Hold Back The River- James Bay
44. 7 Days/Fill Me In- Craig David Medley
45. Don't Look Back In Anger- Oasis
46. I Wanna Dance With Somebody/How Will I Know- Whitney Houston Medley
47. Shape Of You- Ed Sheeran
48. Piano Man- Billy Joel
49. Proud Mary- Tina Turner
50. Somebody To Love- Queen
51. What's Up- 4 Non Blondes
52. Blame it On Me- George Ezra
53. Rather Be- Clean Bandit
54. Let It Be- The Beatles
55. Roxanne- The Police
56. Dancing In The Moonlight- Toploader
57. Let's Dance- David Bowie
58. Get Lucky- Daft Punk
59. Stuck In The Middle With You- Stealers Wheel
60. We Are Family- Sister Sledge
1. Everywhere– Fleetwood Mac
2. Runaway- The Corrs
3. Ain’t No Mountain High Enough- Marvin Gaye
4. Halo- Beyonce
5. Better Together- Jack Johnson
6. Let’s Stay Together- Al Green
7. Dance With My Father- Luther Vandross
8. If I Ain’t Got You- Alicia Keys
9. The Book Of Love- Peter Gabriel
10. Lovely Day- Bill Withers
11. Love On Top- Beyonce
12. A Thousand Years- Christina Perri
13. Dancing Queen- Abba
14. You Send Me- Sam Cooke
15. L-O-V-E- Nat King Cole
16. Signed Sealed Delivered- Stevie Wonder
17. Chapel Of Love- Dixie Cups
18. Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
19. You Sexy Thing- Hot Chocolate
20. Perfect – Ed Sheeran
21. What A Wonderful World- Louis Armstrong
22. Turn Me On- Norah Jones
23. Make You Feel My Love- Bob Dylan
24. Ordinary People/All Of Me Medley- John Legend
25. I Just Want To Make Love To You- Etta James
26. Say You Won’t Let Go- James Arthur
27. Marry You/Just The Way You Are medley- Bruno Mars
28. Can’t Help Falling In Love With You- Elvis Presley
29. Something- The Beatles
30. Shut Up And Dance – Walk The Moon
31. Can’t Stop The Feeling- Justin Timberlake
32. 2002- Anne Marie
33. Treasure- Bruno Mars
34. Higher and Higher- Jackie Wilson
35. Easy- Lionel Richie
36. Can't Take My Eyes Off You- Frankie Valli
37. You're Still The One- Shania Twain
38. She Will Be Loved- Maroon 5
39. I Only Wanna Be With You- Dusty Springfield
40. Fields of Gold- Sting
41. I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
42. She's So Lovely- Scouting For Girls
43. Simply The Best- Tina Turner
44. The Only Exception- Paramore
45. Love Story- Taylor Swift
46. Your Song- Elton John
47. I Got A Woman- Ray Charles
48. Always A Woman To Me- Billy Joel
49. Adore You- Harry Styles
50. Hey There Delilah - Plain White Ts
51. Yellow- Coldplay
52. Only You- Yazoo
53. Your Body Is A Wonderland- John Mayer
54. You Make It Real- James Morrison
55. You Make My Dreams Come True- Hall & Oates
56. Faith- George Michael
57. Everlasting Love- Jamie Cullum
58. Happy- Pharrell Williams
59. You'll Be In My Heart- Phil Collins
60. ABC- The Jackson 5
1. All I Want For Christmas Is You- Mariah Carey
2. Winter Wonderland- Dean Martin
3. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas- Michael Buble
4. Last Christmas- Wham!
5. Mistletoe- Justin Bieber
6. Merry Xmas (War Is Over)- John Lennon
7. Fairy Tale of New York - The Pogues
8. Wonderful Christmas Time- Paul McCartney
9. Stop The Calvary- Jona Lewie
10. Santa Tell Me- Ariana Grande
11. Santa Baby- Eartha Kitt
12. Sleigh Ride- The Ronettes
13. One More Sleep- Leona Lewis
14. It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year- Any Williams
15. O Holy Night- Mariah Carey
16. Jingle Bell Rock- Bobby Helms
17. White Christmas- Irving Berlin
18. Frosty The Snowman- Pete Rugolo
19. A Spaceman Came Travelling- Chris De Burgh
20. A Winter's Tale- David Essex
21. Merry Christmas Everybody- Slade
22. Merry Christmas Everyone- Shakin' Stevens
23. Silent Night- Mariah Carey
24. Driving Home For Christmas- Chris Rea
25. Blue Christmas- Elvis Presley
What do your clients love most about your performances?
We are often complimented on our ability to read the room and make the crowd feel relaxed and uplifted. People also love our creative and highly original medleys, where we mix lots of great songs in together! They keep things fun, fresh and are almost impossible not to sing along to!
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
We have performed at numerous venues across the UK, including UK arenas. We have regular residencies at several luxury hotels in the North West and at several restaurants and bars in Liverpool. Weddings and other special events have taken us to some beautiful venues, inside and outside. We've even performed on boats and at racecourses surrounded by horses!
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
We love music from all genres and take inspiration from numerous artists. Stevie Wonder, Christina Aguilera, Yebba, Elton John and Beyonce are just a few who stars who have influenced our sound!
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
We have done several = intimate performances in private residencies for some very exciting clients! Unfortunately we can't give any more details, but we were very honoured to be part of their events and feel very privileged to have met them.
Do you have different line-up options?
Our line-up options are as follows: Duo - 2 Vocals (Female) and Keys Trio- 3 Vocals (2 Female, One Male), Keys, Guitar and Stomp Box
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
We understand that plans can change and will be as flexible as possible to accommodate your requirements. We really appreciate being kept up to date with any changes.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Absolutely! Please chat to us about these requirements.
How much time do you need to set up?
Our duo can set up in just 30 minutes. Our trio require approximately 1 hour.
Can you roam around while you perform?
Our non-instrumentalist singer performs with a wireless night and can roam around, interacting with the crowd and getting everyone up dancing!
Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?
Our set list is extensive and we have years of experience setting the right mood and getting the party going! However, if you'd like to highlight any songs from our set list that you love, we'd be delighted to send you a copy.
Is all of the equipment (e.g. PA & lighting) included in your quote?
Our PA is absolutely included in our quote. Please have a chat with us if you require lighting.
Can you learn song requests before the event?
We are happy to have a phone consultation with you prior to the event and learn a song just for you. This service is complimentary and is a thank you for having be part of your event.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Up to 1 hour||£375|
|Up to 2 hours||£550|
|Up to 3 hours||£675|
Wedding ceremony + Drinks reception + Dinner2 musicians
- Music before the service begins, music during the signing of the register, and music as guests leave. - 2 x 45 min performances at the drinks reception. - 2 x 45 min performances as dinner is being served.
Alexandra K, 10 months ago
Katy H, 1 year ago