(5.0)Read all 2 reviews
Secure online payments
Free 48hr cancellations
Support available Mon-Sun
Like Emily Rose?
Watch & Listen
1-2 of 2 videos
All I Ask - Adele
emily skillett- haunted house (holly humberstone cover)
About Emily Rose
Singer from the West Midlands. Semi-finalist in Open Mic UK and a children's princess party performer. Guaranteed to wow your guests!
3 of 3 photos
Covers, Christmas, Traditional church music, Film / TV music, Musical theatre, 1990s era music, 1980s era music, 1970s era music, Country, Easy listening, Light music, Pop, Acoustic, Karaoke, Hip Hop, Top 40, Tribute, Pop rock, Punk rock, Spanish music
See all genres
Private event, Wedding, Virtual event, Funeral / Memorial service, Hotel / Restaurant event, Bar / Club / Venue event, Charity event, Concert, Recording session, Theatre / Show, Birthday party, Christmas party, New Year's Eve
See all event types
Songwriter, Actor, Perfect pitch
See all skills
- You belong with me by Taylor Swift (any Taylor Swift song)
- Rolling in the Deep by Adele
- All I ask by Adele
- Make you feel my love by Adele
- Yours by Ellie Goulding
- I Wanna Dance with Somebody by Whitney Houston
- Wings by Little Mix
- Dancing on my Own by Calum Scott
- I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry
- Toxic by Britney Spears
- Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
- Diamonds by Rhianna
- A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton
- The Walls are Way too Think by Holly Humberstone
- Scarlett by Holly Humberstone
- Falling Asleep at the Wheel by Holly Humberstone
- Doomsday by Lizzy McAlpine
- Boyfriend by Dove Cameron
- Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo
- Easy on Me by Adele
- Teardrops on my Guitar by Taylor Swift
- She Used to be Mine from Waitress
- Popular from Wicked
- What Baking Can Do from Waitress
- Requiem from Dear Evan Hansen
- Part of Your World from The Little Mermaid
- Let It Go from Frozen
- Into the Unknown from Frozen
- One moment in time from Bring it On
- Words Fail from Dear Evan Hansen
- Waving Through a Window from Dear Evan Hansen
- On My Own from Les Mis
- I Dreamed a Dream from Les Mis
- Dead Mom from Beetle Juice
- When Will my Life Begin from Tangled
- Burn from Hamilton
- Jolene by Dolly Parton
- Dibs by Kelsea Ballerini
- Die from a Broken Heart by Maddie and Tae
- If I Die Young by The Band Perry
- Burning House by Cam
- Peter pan by Kelse Ballerini
- Legends by Kelsea Ballerini
- Before he Cheats by Carrie Underwood
- Something in the Water by Carrie Underwood
- My Church by Marren Morris
- 80s Mercedes by Marren Morris
- This Kiss by Faith Hill
- hole in the bottle by Kelsea Ballerini
- Just a Kiss by Lady A
- 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton
- Mayday by Cam
- Hypocrite by Ruthie Collins
- Don’t Stop Believing by Journey
- Summer of 69’ by a Bryan Adams
- Holding out for a Hero by Bonnie Tyler
- The Power Of Love
- Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves
- What’s Love got to do with it by Tina Turner
- Time after Time by Cyndi Lauper
- Running up that Hill by Kate Bush
- Super Freak by Rick James
- Into the Groove by Madonna
- Misery Business by Paramore
- Ain’t it Fun by Paramore
- Hard Times by Paramore
- Still into You by Paramore
- Teenage Dirtbag by Paramore
- Supermassive Black Hole by Muse
- Bring me to Life by Evanescence
- Silent Night
- Underneath the Tree by Kelly Clarkson
- All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey
- Santa Tell me by Ariana Grande
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Let it Snow
- Santa Baby
- Winter Wonderland
- Christmas by Darlene Love
- White Christmas
- Baby it's cold outside
- This Christmas
- Take me home for Christmas by Dan and Shay
Also take all requests :)
What do your clients love most about your performances?
How I convey my bubbly, outgoing personality through my performances. They also love my authenticity and my communicative skills.
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
The NEC in Birmingham, Pizza co in Bath, The Bandstand in Leamington, Bath University, Edinburgh Fringe.
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
I have been most influenced by Adele as I love singing her songs as they really speak to me. I also love Holly Humberstone as she is similar in age to me and I aspire to do what she does.
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
I performed with my a cappella group in Exeter and London. I also performed at the NEC at Open Mic UK and got to the semi-finals a few years ago.
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
I am always happy to amend timings in order for your event to run as smoothly as possible. If timings change please let me know as soon as you know.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
I can provide a playlist in order to set a certain atmosphere for your event.
How much time do you need to set up?
I can usually set up in an hour before the performance time
Can I pick the pieces you play from the set list?
I have a set list that I perform but am happy to discuss any featured songs that you would like to hear.
Do you bring all the equipment you need to perform?
Yes! I will bring my own mic, amp and guitar if it is an acoustic performance.
Can you learn specific pieces before the event?
If a song is not included in the set list, there may be an additional charge to cover extra rehearsal time however, I am more than happy to learn a new song.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Short performance (up to 15 min)||£60|
|Up to 1 hour||£160|
|Up to 2 hours||£240|
|Up to 3 hours||£400|
Two performances of up to 45 mins each during your drinks reception
This includes music before the service begins, music during the signing of the register, and music as guests leave.
Wedding ceremony + Drinks reception + Dinner
- Music before the service begins, music during the signing of the register, and music as guests leave. - 2 x 45 min performances at the drinks reception. - 2 x 45 min performances as dinner is being served.
Personalised Music Message
Book me to create a unique music video for you to send to a friend as a gift. This could be a birthday message, first dance song for a wedding anniversary, or just your friend's favourite song to cheer them up.
Skype Consultation and 3 New Songs Learned
1 verified review
8 months ago, for a Private event in Gaydon
2 years ago