Full refund if your event can’t go ahead due to Covid
Reduced up-front deposit
Free date changes
Watch & Listen
1-3 of 17 videos
Impressions on Rothko 1
DENNIS TJIOK LIVE #1 Piano & Keys Performance
Swift - Bill Laurance (Arr. Dennis Tjiok)
Composer, Arranger, Producer. Pianist, Organist, Guitarist, Electronic Artist. Based in London, UK. From Frankfurt, Germany.
3 of 26 photos
Public liability insurance of £1 million
I can perform outdoors
I have a car I can use to travel to gigs
I have my own portable piano/keyboard
I can perform with backing tracks
My equipment is PAT tested
I own a PA system
Booked for 5 Encore gigs!
Classical, Classical crossover, Contemporary classical, Medieval music, Film / TV music, Baroque, Musical theatre, Opera, Christmas, Contemporary Christian, Military, Traditional church music, Electronic, Ambient, 1920s era music, 1930s era music, 1950s era music, 1970s era music, Folk, Traditional English folk, Traditional Scottish folk, Jazz, Modern jazz, Postmodern jukebox jazz, Swing, Avant garde, Easy listening, Experimental, Light music, Noise music, Originals, Ambient pop, Synth rock, Early music, Fanfare, Renaissance, EDM, Dubstep, Breakbeat, Deep house, Industrial, Electronica, 1990s era music, 1980s era music, Traditional Irish folk, Vintage, Post rock, Klezmer, Spanish music, Tango, 1940s era music, 1960s era music, Marching, Pop rock, Power rock, Indie, Gospel, Pop, Scottish music, Indian music, French music, Bossa nova, Bollywood, Welsh folk, Acoustic, Hip Hop, Tribute, Soul, Rock, Alternative rock, Britpop, Classic rock, Glam rock, Hard rock, Hardcore, Heavy metal, Progressive rock, Punk rock, Rock 'n' Roll, World music, Arabic, Asian music, Balkan, Cuban music, German music, Jewish music
Arranger, Audio engineer, Composer, Lyricist, Orchestrator, Producer, Songwriter, Transcription, Actor, Ableton Live, Repetiteur, Fluent sight-reader, Fluent improviser, Live looping, Instrumental teaching, Theory teaching, Composition teaching, Musicologist, Sound technician, Animateur, Community music worker, Accompanist
(chronological order of composers)
- J.P. Sweelinck, Choral Settings
- D. Buxtehude, Preludes/Toccatas & Fugues
- J.S. Bach, Wohltemperiertes Klavier 1 & 2, Organ Preludes/Toccatas & Fugues, French Suites, Partitas, Choral Settings, various
- J. Haydn, Piano Sonatas, Songs
- L.v. Beethoven, Piano Sonatas
- F. Mendelssohn, Organ Sonatas
- F. Schubert, Songs, Impromptus
- F. Chopin, Nocturnes, Etudes, Preludes, Ballades
- F. Liszt, Sonett 101, Liebestraum, Un Sospiro
- R. Wagner, Arrangements from the Ring Cycle ("Wedding March", "Ride of the Valkyries")
- T. Dubois, Pieces for Organ
- C. Sains-Saens, Organ Symphony no. 8, arrangements of Danse Macabre, Carneval of the Animals
- C. Debussy, Preludes, Estampes, Claire de Lune, Reverie, Children's Corner
- M. Ravel, Gaspard de la Nuit, Miroirs, Sonatine, Jeau d'Eau arrangements of Bolero, Pavane pour une Infante Defunte
- E. Satie, Gnopedies, Gnosiennes
- S. Barber, songs, arrangement of Adagio for Strings
- G. Holst, arrangement of The Planets
- R. Vaughan-Williams, Songs, Choral Settings, Greensleeves for organ
- S. Prokofiev, Sonatas 1-3
- I. Stravinsky, Toccata, arrangements of Sacre du Printemps, Firebird
- A. Part, Fuer Alina, Trivium, Annum per Annum
(chronological order of composers)
- Irvine Berlin, Annie Get Your Gun, all songs ("They Say It's Wonderful")
- George Gershwin, Rhapsody in Blue, An American in Paris, Preludes, Porgy & Bess, all songs ("Summertime", "I Got Rhythm")
- Nat King Cole, all songs ("Unforgettable", "Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire")
- Frank Sinatra, all songs
- Rchard Rogers, South Pacific
- Leonard Bernstein, Westside Story ("Somewhere")
- Steven Sondheim, Into the Woods, Sweeney Todd, Sunday in the Park with George
- Andrew Lloyd Webber, Phantom of the Opera, Cats
- B&M Gibb, Saturday Night Fever
- Tim Minchin, Matilda
- Elton John, Billy Elliott
FILM MUSIC ARRANGEMENTS/SONGS FROM FILM
(alphabetical order of titles)
A Star is Born
A Bug's Life
Breakfast at Tiffany's ("Moon River")
Game of Thrones
La La Land
Lord of the Rings
Pirates of the Carribean
Pride & Prejudice
Saving Private Ryan
Shape of Water
Take A Bow
Wizard of Oz ("Somewhere Over the Rainbow")
MODERN POP MUSIC
(alphabetical order of titles)
All Of You
Before You Go
Fall On Me
The Hardest Part
Here Comes The Sun
Hold Me While You Wait
In The End
Just The ay You Are
Look At Her Now
Lose You To Love Me
Moves Like Jagger
My Oh My
Never Really Over
No Time To Die
Oh My God
Over The Moon
People You Know
That's What I Like
Shake It Off
Shape Of You
Speed Of Sound
Something Just Like This
To Die For
Viva La Vida
When I Was Your Man
What do your clients love most about your performances?
Accesibility and flexibilty in style, as well as customizing set lists to personal preferences together before the event.
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
Bridgewater Hall Manchester, Wigmore Hall London, Berliner Philharmonie, English Theatre Frankfurt, Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Buxton International Festival.
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
Most influencial mastereclasses have been with Hans Zimmer, James Horner, Eric Whitacre, Brendan Dougherty, Conrad Pope & Nan Schwartz, Judith Weir and Tansy Davies.
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
Hessentag Germany - solo piano performance of original music in front of an audience of 3000 people.
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
We always try our best to be flexible to help ensure your event runs as smoothly as possible. If timings change slightly in the run up to the event just let us know.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
DJ service is possible, requiring and extra £150 to bringing along setup and song banks.
How much time do you need to set up?
If I have a piano at my venue, are you happy to perform on that?
Absolutely! As long as the piano in a playable condition.
Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?
Of course. Any further song suggestions and wishes are welcome.
Are you able to bring your own piano or keyboard?
Depending on the location.
Can you learn song requests before the event?
Up to 1 day notice beforehand.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Short performance (up to 15 min)||£150|
|Up to 1 hour||£200|
|Up to 2 hours||£400|
|Up to 3 hours||£500|
Professional Recording (conducting, piano, organ, synths) at 150 per hour.
This include music (organ, piano or other) before the service begins, music during the signing of the register, and music as guests leave.
Commercial Film/Photo Shoots
500 per day for film/photo shoots featuring music performances.
Piano Shell / Piano Hire
7 verified reviews
From Encore customers:
Debrina L, 1 year ago
Anne S, 1 year ago
Sabia A, 2 years ago
Jake E, 2 years ago
Read all 7 reviews
From other customers:
Hollywood B, 5 years ago
Frankfurter P, 7 years ago