Watch & Listen
1-3 of 4 videos
Busking It - Music Show
Live at POSK
Let's Do It
An experienced jazz/pop/soul singer and actress who can provide smooth vocals (and a bit of London banter) to functions, gigs, and parties.
I can perform outdoors
I can perform with backing tracks
I can perform while walking around a venue
I own a PA system
Jazz, Pop, Christmas, 1950s era music, 1960s era music, 1980s era music, 1990s era music, Blues, Latin jazz, Jazz fusion, Swing, Easy listening, Acoustic, Covers, Soul, Motown, R&B
Actor, Singing teaching
SONG POPULAR ARTIST Key/Tempo
1. Ain’t Misbehavin’ Sarah Vaughan F (Slow Swing)
2. All Of Me Billie Holiday G (Slow Swing)
3. Almost Like Being In Love Nat King Cole D♯ (Latin)
4. Autumn Leaves Nat King Cole G (Uptempo Swing)
5. Besame Mucho Diana Krall Emin (Slow Latin)
6. Bewitched Ella Fitzgerald D (Slow swing)
7. Bye Bye Blackbird Julie London E (Uptempo Swing)
8. Can’t Give You Anything But Love Diana Krall C (Medium swing)
9. Easy To Love Ella Fitzgerald F (Medium Swing)
10. Fly Me to the Moon Frank Sinatra F (Uptempo Swing)
11. Gee Baby Ain’t I Good to You Ella Fitzgerald Bb (Slow swing)
12. Georgia Billie Holiday G (Ballad)
13. Girl From Ipanema Astrud Gilberto F (Slow Latin)
14. Hey There Sammy Davis Jnr C (Medium swing)
15. I Could Have Danced all Night My Fair Lady Eb (Latin Double-Time)
16. I Get A Kick Out of You Frank Sinatra C (Medium swing)
17. I Only Have Eyes For You Frank Sinatra C (Swing)
18. I Won’t Dance Frank Sinatra C (Uptempo swing)
19. I’m Beginning to See the Light Bobby Darin C (Uptempo Swing)
20. I’m in the Mood for Love Julie London G (Medium Latin)
21. I’m Through With Love Marilyn Monroe Bb (Slow swing)
22. I’ve Got You Under My Skin Frank Sinatra Db (Slow Swing)
23. If I Were a Bell Dinah Washington C (Uptempo Swing)
24. In A Sentimental Mood Ella Fitzgerald D (Ballad)
25. It Don’t Mean A Thing Ella Fitzgerald Gmin (Utempo)
26. It’s DeLovely Ella Fitzgerald F (Uptempo sing)
27. It’s Only Paper Moon Ella Fitzgerald C (Medium swing)
28. Just Squeeze Me Ella Fitzgerald C (Uptempo Swing)
29. Let’s Call the Whole Thing Off Ella Fitzgerald (Medium swing)
30. Let’s Do It (Let’s Fall In Love) Ella Fitzgerald G (Latin Double-time/Slow swing)
31. LOVE Nat King Cole C (Medium Swing)
32. Mack The Knife Bobby Darin E (Medium swing)
33. Manhattan Ella Fitzgerald C (Medium Swing)
34. Moon River Audrey Hepburn C (Slow Ballad)
35. My Funny Valentine Ella Fitzgerald Gb (Ballad)
36. Night & Day Billie Holiday Eb (Latin Double-time) On A Slow Boat to China Renee Olstead Eb (Medium Swing)
37. Peel Me a Grape Diana Krall Ab (Medium Swing)
38. Summertime Ella Fitzgerald Amin (Medium swing)
39. Take the A Train Duke Ellington A (Uptempo Swing)
40. That Old Black Magic Sarah Vaughan C (Medium Swing)
41. These Foolish Things Ella Fitzgerald G (Ballad)
42. They Can’t Take That Away from Me Ella Fitzgerald C (Medium Swing)
43. What A Difference A Day Makes Dinah Washington Emin (Latin)
44. When You’re Smiling/Drinking Dean Martin C (Uptempo swing)
45. Why Don’t You Do Right Peggy Lee Dm (Medium Swing)
46. You Don’t Know What Love is Billie Holiday C (Slow blues)
47. Smooth Operator Sade Dm (Soul)
48. Sway Dean Martin Cm (Samba)
49. American Boy Estelle G (Pop)
50. Besame Mucho Various Dm (Bolero)
51. Night & Day Various C (Samba)
52. You Know That I’m No Good Amy Winehouse D (Pop)
53. Donde Estabas Tu Omara Portuendo Original (Cuban)
54. Rehab Amy Winehouse C (Pop)
55. Dos Gardenias Buena Vista Original (Cuban)
56. I Can’t Help It Michael Jackson Ab (Pop)
57. I Could’ve Danced All Night Various C (Samba)
58. Ipanema Astrid Gilberto F (Bossa Nova)
59. Don’t You Worry Bout A Thing Stevie Wonder Gm (Pop)
60. Santa Baby Eartha Kitt Ab
61. He Perdido Contigo Omara Portuendo Original (Cuban)
62. Ain’t Nobodies Business if I Do Fats Waller Original (Big Band)
63. Senorita Justin Timberlake Fm Pop
64. Almost Like Being In Love Various F (Samba)
65. My Baby Just Cares for Me Nina Simone Eb/ A (Jazz)
66. For Once In My Life Stevie Wonder E (Pop)
67. Chan Chan Buena Vista Original (Buena Vista)
68. Valerie Amy Winehouse Eb (Pop)
69. Do I Do (G) Stevie Wonder G (Pop)
70. Remember the Time Michael Jackson Original Key
71. As Stevie Wonder B (Pop)
72. Killing Me Softly Roberta Flack Bm (Pop)
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
I try my best to be flexible with your booking. If you have found timings have changed please try to get in touch before the day of the event to let me know. If the date of an event changes please get in touch with plenty of notice and I will endeavour to make the new date for your event.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Absolutely. I can provide an ipod with a suitable playlist. If you require this service please let me know as far ahead as possible.
How much time do you need to set up?
This varies depending on whether I am using a smaller or larger PA. But 20 minutes is normally sufficient for setup.
Can I pick the pieces you play from the set list?
Prior to a gig I can send you a list of songs in my repertoire. If a song you want is not included I am happy to chat through requests and find an appropriate setlist and learn a new piece if there is time.
Do you bring all the equipment you need to perform?
Yes, I can bring all equipment. Also happy to use a venue's pre-existing PA setup.
Can you learn specific pieces before the event?
With due notice I am happy to learn one or two new pieces. If you require more than this I may require additional payment to account for extra rehearsal time.
What do your clients love most about your performances?
My investment in every song I sing and commitment to putting on a good show for clients.
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
I have performed at a number of leading venues, including: 100 Club Salon De Chine The Crypt @ St Martin in The Fields The Ned Shanghai Blues Ognisko I have also worked extensively as a recording artist in various studios across London.
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
My influences come from a diverse combination of jazz, soul and R&B artists, particularly: Ella Fitzgerald Ray Charles Sammy Davis Jnr Nina Simone Anita Baker Lauryn Hill Amy Winehouse
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
I once performed at a launch party for a leading record label. There was some incredible artists there. It was a rooftop in Battersea and as we performed the sun set. Gorgeous.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Short performance (up to 15 min)||£50|
|Up to 1 hour||£160|
|Up to 2 hours||£230|
|Up to 3 hours||£310|
This includes music before the service begins, music during the signing of the register, and music as guests leave.
Skype Consultation and 3 New Songs Learned
Adam D, 1 year ago
Patrick K, 2 years ago
Read all 9 reviews