Daniel Costin on Sax
Full refund if your event can’t go ahead due to Covid
Reduced up-front deposit
Free date changes
Watch & Listen
1-3 of 22 videos
dance tracks live
typical 48h gigs
Piece of your Heart(Meduza)- Saxophone cover instrumental version
<<Versatile sax player.Acoustic,pop and ibiza music style for your event >> Unique from South-West.
3 of 43 photos
Public liability insurance of £1000000 million
I can perform outdoors
I have a car I can use to travel to gigs
I require car parking close to venues
I can perform with backing tracks
I can perform while walking around a venue
My equipment is PAT tested
I own a PA system
Daniel on Instagram
Booked for 10 Encore gigs!
Christmas, Contemporary Christian, Traditional church music, Ibiza club, Gospel, Modern jazz, Light music, Experimental, Easy listening, Pop, R&B, Covers, Top 40, Karaoke, Classic rock, Contemporary classical, Film / TV music, House, Deep house, 1980s era music, 1990s era music, Country, Folk rock, Folk, Jazz, Latin jazz, Jazz fusion, Blues, Swing, Avant garde, Acoustic, Ambient pop, Funk, Funk rock, Disco, Hip Hop, Motown, Soul, Vintage, Tribute, Pop rock, Russian music, Classical, Electronic, 1970s era music, 1960s era music, Noise music, Originals, Marching, Americana, Rock, World music
Fluent improviser, Instrumental teaching, Sound technician, Audio engineer, Producer, Songwriter, Live looping, Theory teaching
* I constantly add songs to my playlist, so it may look even bigger than now in a little future .
My Playlist :
DANCE and Ibiza style :
- Man with the red face (Mark Knight&
- Lullaby - Sigala
- We found love ( Rihanna)
- SOS ( avicii )
- Higher love ( Whitney Huston and KYGO)
- Ready for your love(Gordon City)
- don’t be so shy
- ain’t no mountain high enough(remix)
- Levels (Avicci)
- piece of your heart(meduza)
-Destination Calabria(Alex Gaudino)
-Aint Nobody (Felix Jaehn)
-Mr Saxobeat(Alexandra Stan)
-Give me your love(Sigala)
-Sex on fire(Kings of Leon)
-Hold My hand - (Jess Glynne)
- Freed from Desire (Gala)
- Firestone (kygo feat. Conrad)
- What a feeling ( Kelly Rowland and Alex Gaudino)
- RIVA (Klingande)
- Lola’s Theme( Shapeshifter)
- Pjanoo(club mix)
- a little party never kill nobody
- Changes(Faul and Wad Ad)
- Body( Loud Luxury)
-Happy( Pharel Williams)
-Uptown Funk(Bruno Mars)
-What do you mean(Justin Bieber)
-Let me love you ( Justin Bieber)
- Havana ( Camila Cabello)
- Love me harder ( Ariana Grande)
- Despacito(Luis Fonsi)
- Mirrors( Justin Timbelake)
- Attention (Charlie Puth)
- -Versace on the floor ( Bruno Mars )
- Hold my hand(Jess Glyne)
- Can’t stop the feeling ( Justin Timberlake)
Jazz-Chill out :
- isn’t she lovely ( Stevie Wonder )
- Careless Whisper ( George Michael)
- The Prayer(Andreea Bocceli)
-Lily was here( Candy Dulfer)
-Fly me to the moon
-I don't want to miss a thing (Aerosmith)
-What a wonderful world(Luis Amstrong)
-We don't talk anymore(Charlie Puth)
-When you Believe(Whitney Huston)
-Hey Jude(John Lennon)
-Can you feel the love tonight(Elton John)
-I'm not the only one(Sam Smith)
-Writing's on the wall(Sam Smith)
-I took a pill in Ibiza
-Know you by heart(Dave Koz)
-The water is wide(Scotish traditional)
- See you again( Charlie Puth)
- A million dreams ( Pink)
- Can't take my eye off you
- Extraordinary( Clean Bandid)
- Feel it Still(the man portugal)
- Let it be ( Beatles)
- September ( earth, wind and fire )
- Georgia on my mind
- Circle of life
- All of me ( John Legend)
- Crocodile Rock(Elton John)
- Let it be (beatles)
- Señorita ( Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello)
- We don't talk anymore(Charlie Puth)
- Let it go (Frozen)
- boyfriend ( Ariana grande )
- If I ain’t got you ( Alicia Keys)
WEDDING CEREMONY :
- how long will I love you
- Have I told you Lately that I love you(Rod Steward)
- I can’t help fallinf in love with you(Elvis Presley)
- I will always love you(Whitney Huston)
- A Thousand Years(Christina Perri)
- All of me ( John Legend)
- you are so beautiful
- Wedding song (Kenny G)
- Kindness (Dave Koz)
- Perfect ( ed Sherran )
- Know you by heart ( Dave Koz )
- Thinking out Loud (Ed Sherran)
- Any other Love song can be learn upon to requests
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
I understand that something may happen and change the plans but I will try my best to suit your time , so you don't need to worry much about it , I'm flexible with this .
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
I can put any music on my laptop between sets.
How much time do you need to set up?
I usually set my PA system in about 30 minutes or less time. I can provide a battery amp for outdoor performace. Then I get started.
Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?
My playlist ensure guest moving and having a good time. However, I'm happy if you select the song list . You can tailor as you want.
Do you bring all the equipment you need to perform?
Yes , absolutely ! I bring everything to ensure my performance in a high quality standards.
Can you learn song requests before the event?
yes of course ! If a song is not included in my playlist I can learn that for you. There is a fee of£30 for this service to take into account rehearsal times etc.
What do your clients love most about your performances?
I guess all the reviews tell that they enjoy my performance. I'm trying to do my best, if I am impressed by my performances then people are impressed too. All the time I challenge myself to do that.
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
I performed at Excel London. That was my biggest stage.
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
at the age of 16 I decided to learn saxophone because I've been influenced by a song , a song which remains one of my favourite by Dave Koz . At that time I was a violin player then I switched to saxophone.
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
the most important concert which I have ever had was in may 2017 when I organised a charity concert , for children with blood cancer.
20 verified reviews
From Encore customers:
LINDA K, 25 days ago
Fawn W, 2 years ago
Bianca L, 2 years ago
Carly B, 2 years ago
Read all 5 reviews
From other customers:
Tammy N, 2 years ago
Ashleigh J, 2 years ago
Read all 17 reviews