Watch & Listen
1-3 of 7 videos
Ogo Ajala ~ Redemption Song Bob Marley Cover
Bridge Over the Troubled River- OGO AJALA : Gospel Music in Black History (10) : 2019-10-23
Ogo Ajala ~ I Wish I knew How It Would Feel to Be Free Nina Simone Cover
Ogo is a dynamic musician with passion to draw people into her performance.
3 of 5 photos
Public liability insurance of £10 million
I can perform outdoors
I have a car I can use to travel to gigs
I require car parking close to venues
I have my own portable piano/keyboard
I can perform with backing tracks
I can perform while walking around a venue
I own a PA system
Christmas, Contemporary Christian, Traditional church music, Folk, Jazz, Blues, Jazz fusion, Gospel, Modern jazz, Easy listening, Light music, Originals, Pop, Acoustic, Covers, Motown, R&B, Soul, Tribute, Britpop, Indie, World music, African music, Afrobeat, Film / TV music, Musical theatre, Rock, Alternative rock, Ambient pop, Top 40, Vintage, Bluegrass, Swing, Reggae, Country, Classical, Contemporary classical, Classical crossover, Electronic, 1920s era music, 1930s era music, 1940s era music, 1950s era music, 1960s era music, 1970s era music, 1980s era music, 1990s era music, Folk rock, Cabaret, Dixieland, Gypsy jazz, Latin jazz, Postmodern jukebox jazz, Ragtime, Barbershop, Classic rock, Glam rock, Hard rock, Progressive rock, Military, Dubstep, Americana, Disco, Funk, Funk rock, Hip Hop, Karaoke, Bossa nova, Calypso, Caribbean music, Samba, Tango
Composer, Lyricist, Songwriter, Singing teaching, Community music worker, Arranger, Producer, Actor, Fluent improviser, Dancer, Instrumental teaching, Theory teaching, Composition teaching, Audio engineer, Sound technician
1. Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran.
2. Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran.
3. Make You Feel My Love by Adele.
4. Rolling in the Deep by Adele.
5. At Last by Etta James.
6. Everything by Michael Buble.
7. The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra.
8. Valarie by Amy Winehouse.
9. La Vie En Rose by Louis Armstrong.
10. Stand By Me by Ben E King.
11. All of Me by John Legend.
12. Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.
13. Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley.
14. Change the World by Eric Clapton.
15. Next to Me by Emeli Sande.
16. Is this Love by Bob Marley.
17. Redemption Song by Bob Marley.
18. Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Frankie Valli.
19. Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Diana Ross.
20. L-O-V-E by Nat king Cole.
21. Here Comes the Sun Beatles
Blackbird by Beatles.
23. Say Alil Prayer by Aretha Franklin.
24. Be My Man by Asa
25. Like I'm Gonna Loose You by Megan Trainor.
26. Lady by Fela Kuti
27. Superstition by Stevie Wonder
28. Signed, Sealed, Delivered by Stevie Wonder
29. Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder
30. As by Stevie Wonder
31. ABC by The Jackson 5
32. I Want You Back by The Jackson 5
33. Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye
34. Respect by Aretha Franklin
35. You Can't Hurry Love by The Supremes
36. Jailer by Asa
37. Bibanke by Asa
38. Fire On the Mountain by Asa
39. Eye Adaba by Asa
40. 360 degrees by Asa
41. Celebration by Kool and the Gang
42. My Girl by The Temptations
43. I Say a Little Prayer by Aretha Franklin
44. Think by Aretha Franklin
45. You Send Me by Aretha Franklin
46. Natural Woman by Aretha Franklin
47. God Bless the Child by Billie Holiday
48. Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon & Garfunkle
49. Falling Like the Stars by James Arthur
50. Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur
51. Perfect by Ed Sheeran
52. Shape of You by Ed Sheeran
53. Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran
54. Sing by Ed Sheeran
55. All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor
56. Stay With Me by Sam Smith
57. Latching On by Sam Smith
58. Bang Bang by Jessie J
59. Just the Two Of Us by Bill Withers
60. Rude by MAGIC!
61. Wrapped Up by Olly Murs
62. Rather Be by Clean Bandit and Jess Glynne
63. I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas
64. Don't Stop Believing by Journey
65. Just Dance by Lady Gaga
66. Livin' On A Prayer by Bon Jovi
67. Dancing Queen by ABBA
68. Lets Stay Together by Al Green
69. Raise Your Glass by P!nk
70. Hey Ya by OutKast
71. Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas
72. Thriller by Michael Jackson
73. Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it) by Beyonce
74. We Found LOve by Rihanna and Calvin Harris
75. Don't Stop 'Till You Get Enough by Michael Jackson
76. Don't Stop the Music by Rihanna
77. Let's Get It Started by The Black Eyed Peas
78. Forget You by Ceelo Green
79. Crazy In Love by Beyonce
80. Girls Just Want to Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper
81. Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars
82. Stayin' Alive by Bee Gees
83. Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5
84. Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen
85. Rolling in the Deep by Adele
86. Teenage Dream by Katy Perry
87. I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
88. I Got You (I Feel Good) by James Brown
89. Hey, Soul Siter by Train
90. I Wanna Dance with Somebody by Whitney Houston
91. I Have Nothing by Whitney Houston
92. I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston
93. Umbrella by Rihanna
94. It Wasn't Me by Shaggy
95. Wannabe by Spice Girls
96. A Thousand Years by Christiana Perri
97. Don't Stop Me Now by Queen
98. I Believe in a Thing Called Love by The Darkness
99. Do It Like A Dude by Jessie J
100. Hold Back the River by James Bay
101. Hold My Hand by Jess Glynne
102. Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson
103. Time of Our Lives by Pitbull and Neyo
104. I've Had the Time of Our Lives by Dirty Dancing
105. Love Train by The O'Jays
106. Don't Stop 'Till You Get Enough by Michael Jackson
107. We Are Family by Sister Sledge
108. Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley
109. I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys
110. I'll Be There For You (Theme from Friends) by The Remembrance
111. You Got The Love by Sarah Bird
112. Thong Song by Sisqo
113. Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding
114. Somewhere Over the Rainbow by Ella Fitzgerald
115. Dream Alil Dream of Me by Ella Fitzgerald
116. Cheek to Cheek by Ella Fitzgerald
117. Summertime by Ella Fitzgerald
118. I Just Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble
119. They Can't Take that Away From Me by Louis Armstrong and Ella FItzgerald
120. Someone To Watch Over Me by Ella FItzgerald
121. Amazing Grace by Aretha Franklin
122. How Sweet It is to Be Loved by You by Marvin Gaye
123. Blue Skies by Ella FItzgerald
124. My Funny Valentine by Frank Sinatra
125. Lullaby of Birdland by Ella FItzgerald
126. Girl From Ipanema
127. Smile by Frank Sinatra
128. Nature Boy by Frank Sinatra
129. No Love Dying by Gregory Porter
130. In Fashion by Gregory Porter
131. Feeling Good by Nina Simone
132. My Baby Just Cares for Me by Nina Simone
133. I Put A Spell On You by Nina Simone
134. I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free by Nina Simone
135. Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles
136. Blackbird by the Beatles
137. Hey Jude by the Beatles
138. Come Together by The Beatles
139. Twist and Shout by The Beatles
140. Happy Birthday by Stevie Wonder
141. Your Love Keeps Lifting Me (Higher) by Jackie Wilson
142. Don't Go Breaking My Heart by Elton John
143. It's Your Thing by The Isley Brothers
144. Dancing Queen by ABBA
145. September by Earth, Wind and Fire
146. Boogie Wonderland by Earth, Wind and Fire
147. Rock With You by Michael Jackson
148. Shinning Star by Earth, Wind and Fire
149. Let's Groove by Earth, Wind and Fire
150. When I Fall In Love by Nat King Cole
151. Unforgettable by Nat King Cole
152. Golden by Jill Scott
153. Sweet Love by Anita Baker
154. Never Too Much by Luther Vandross,
155. Ain't Nobody by Chaka Khan
156. Rehab by Amy Winehouse
157. Love Is A Losing Game by Amy Winehouse,
158. Dock of The Bay by Ottis Redding
159. Unstoppable by Lianne Las Havas
160. Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5
161. Finesse by Bruno Mars
162. Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars
163. Treasure by Bruno Mars
164. Lovely Day by Bill Withers
165. Girl From Ipanema by Astrud Gilberto and Stan Getz
166. Happy by Pharrell
167. How Deep Is Your Love by Calvin Harris
168. I Put A Spell On You by Nina Simone
169. Like A Star by Corinne Bailey Rae
170. My Baby Just Cares For Me by Nina Simone
171. Say My Name by Destiny's Child
172. No Diggity by Blackstreet
173. Thriller by Michael Jackson
174. Fly Me To The Moon by Frank Sinatra
175. Hit The Road Jack by Ray Charles
176. A-Tisket A Tasket by Ella Fitzgerald
177. I Get A Kick Out Of You by Jamie Cullum
178. Summertime by Roberta Flack
179. Feeling Good by Nina Simone
180. Pennies From Heaven by Billie Holiday
181. I Got Rhythm by Ella Fitzgerald
182. It Don't Mean A Thing by Ella Fitzgerald
I also have an extensive range of Christian songs for church services and weddings. More songs could also be requested.
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
I always try my best to be flexible to help ensure your event runs as smoothly as possible. If timings change slightly in the run up to the event just let me know.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Absolutely. This is a really popular request and I actually offer this service for free. If you'd like a DJ service via our PA after the final set until the venue closes, I provide this for an additional £100.
How much time do you need to set up?
I usually set up about 30 minutes to 1 hour before the performance time.
Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?
Certainly! I am also open to afew song requests.
Do you bring all the equipment you need to perform?
Yes, absolutely! I bring my own instrument to play acoustically. I also bring my P.A system upon request.
Can you learn song requests before the event?
If a song isn't included in my song list there may still be a chance I already know it. If there is a special song you'd like me to learn we are happy to do this for you, if informed in advance.
What do your clients love most about your performances?
My performances are usually perceived as beautiful, engaging and dynamic.
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
Ronnie Scott, Green Note, Komedia, Bernie Grants Arts Centre, Richmix, Union Chapel.
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
Nina Simone, Ella Fitzgerald, Beatles, Etta James, Adele, Emeli Sande, Aretha Franklin, Ed Sheeran, Amy Winehouse and Gregory Porter.
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
Jazz festival 2018.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Short performance (up to 15 min)||£120|
|Up to 1 hour||£200|
|Up to 2 hours||£250|
|Up to 3 hours||£350|
Wedding ceremony + Drinks reception + Dinner
- Music before the service begins, music during the signing of the register, and music as guests leave. - 2 x 45 min performances at the drinks reception. - 2 x 45 min performances as dinner is being served.
Skype Consultation and 3 New Songs Learned
2 verified reviews
From Encore customers:
Nana F, 11 months ago
Harri C, 1 year ago
From other customers:
Ronke, 2 years ago
Esther O, 1 year ago