Full refund if your event can’t go ahead due to Covid
Reduced up-front deposit
Free date changes
Watch & Listen
1-3 of 8 videos
Charlie Carter Live Music Reel
Tu Vuo Fa L’Americano
Every Ounce Of Love By Charlie Carter official video
Charlie plays a Cool set of Jazz/Soul classics, Perfect for a party or more intimate setting.
3 of 6 photos
I can perform outdoors
I have a car I can use to travel to gigs
My equipment is PAT tested
I own a PA system
Saved the day!
Jazz, Acoustic, Soul, Vintage, Swing, Modern jazz, Blues, Easy listening, Light music, Originals, Covers, Motown, Britpop, Indie, Rock 'n' Roll, Bossa nova
Actor, Songwriter, Producer
1. Stand by me ~ Ben e King
2. Sittin on the dock of the bay ~ Otis Redding
3. Lady is a tramp ~ Frank Sinatra
4. These arms of mine ~ Otis Redding
5. Ain't no sunshine ~ Bill Withers
6. Waterloo sunset ~ The Kinks
7. Science ~ Paul Weller
8. Don't let me down ~ The Beatles
9. All or nothing ~ The Small Faces
10. You send me ~ Sam Cooke
11. Always a woman to me ~ Billy Joel
12. Foot of the mountain ~ Paul Weller
13. Pinball wizard ~ The Who
14. Sunny afternoon ~ The Kinks
15. Billie jean ~ Michael Jackson
16. True ~ Paul Anka
17. Everybody's talkin ~ Harry Nilsson
18. That's entertainment ~ The Jam
19. Can't take my eyes of you ~ Frankie Valli
20. Town called malice ~ The Jam
21. All gone away ~ The Style Council
22. My ever changing moods ~ The Style Council
23. Long hot summer ~ The Style Council
24. Goodbye girl ~ Squeeze
25. Up the junction ~ Squeeze
26. Labelled with love ~ Squeeze
27. Debris ~ The Faces
28. Have you ever had it blue ~ The Style Council
29. I feel fine ~ The Beatles
30. Bring it on home to me ~ Sam Cooke
31. Autumn leaves ~ Frank Sinatra
32. Above the clouds ~ Paul Weller
33. Better be home soon ~ Crowded House
34. Talk tonight ~ Oasis
35. Spaceman ~ Oasis
36. Half the world away ~ Oasis
37. Norwegian wood ~ The Beatles
38. Hide your love away ~ The Beatles
39. The ballad of John & Yoko ~ The Beatles
40. Take me away ~ Oasis
41. Blackbird ~ The Beatles
42. Something stupid ~ Frank Sinatra
43. It's only love ~ The Beatles
44. Sonnet ~ The Verve
45. Lucky man ~ The Verve
46. Ill be back ~ The Beatles
47. Things we said today ~ The Beatles
48. Ask me why ~ The Beatles
49. I don't wanna talk about it ~ Rod Stewart
50. The first cut is the deepest ~ Rod Stewart
51. Help! ~ The Beatles
52. Fly me to the moon ~ Frank Sinatra
53. I can see clearly ~ Johnny Nash
54. Till there was you ~ Meredith Wilson
55. You do something to me ~ Paul Weller
56. Hi heeled sneakers ~ The High Numbers
57. Shame shame shame ~ Jimmy Reed
58. Liza radley ~ The Jam
59. Hey Jude ~ The Beatles
60. Lovin you ~ Minnie Ripperton
61. Mustang sally ~ Wilson Pickett
62. English rose ~ The Jam
63. I'd rather go blind ~ Etta James
64. Out of the sinking ~ Paul Weller
65. Ooh la la ~ The Faces
66. My girl ~ Otis Redding
67. I wanna be like you ~ Jungle book
68. Moondance ~ Van Morrison
69. Substitute ~ The Who
70. Itchycoo park ~ The Small Faces
71. Country ~ Paul Weller
72. Feelin alright ~ Joe Cocker
73. Man in the corner shop ~ The Jam
74. Broken stones ~ Paul Weller
75. The Paris match ~ The Style Council
76. Set me free ~ The Kinks
77. Tired of waiting ~ The Kinks
78. So sad about us ~ The Who
79. My minds eye ~ The small Faces
80. Stand by me
81. Sway ~ Frank Sinatra
82. It must be love ~ Madness
83. Lazy Sunday ~ The Small Faces
84. The seeker ~ The Who
85. Lovely day ~ Bill Withers
86. Sha la la la lee ~ The Small Faces
87. Been a pleasure ~ Charlie Carter
88. Soho Rambler ~ Charlie Carter
89. Totally different ~ Charlie Carter
90. Heaven sent me something new ~ Charlie Carter
91. I find it hard to smile when your not there ~ Charlie Carter
92. Making my soul Charlie Carter
93. Here's to your life ~ Charlie Carter
94. Nothing short of love ~ Charlie Carter
95. Home is where the heart is ~ Charlie Carter
96. Standing in the street ~ Charlie Carter
97. Is it so right ~ Charlie Carter
98. I never imagined ~ Charlie Carter
99. Every time we've said goodbye ~ Charlie Carter
100. Devil in her heart ~ The Beatles
101. Summer breeze ~ Isley Brothers
102. Shout to the top ~ The Style Council
103. Better people ~ Oasis
104. She's a woman ~ The Beatles
105. Lately ~ Stevie Wonder
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
I will always try my very best to accommodate any changes that come your way, one thing to remember is that once I am at you venue all I need is a plug point, you don't have to worry about anything else, I am very low maintenance...
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Absolutely and I provide this at no extra cost unless there is a particular playlist that I will have to spend time and money on putting together, but I also have many playlists ready to go.
How much time do you need to set up?
Set up time usually takes no longer than 30 minutes.
Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?
Of course, a good idea is to organise this before the event and that we are ready to go.
Do you bring all the equipment you need to perform?
Yes, I bring everything with me with back ups on all leads and batteries in case anything decides to pack up, which is rare but can happen.
Can you learn song requests before the event?
This is possible but there will be a charge for this ie for rehearsal time and reasonable time to be allowed to really polish it off.
What do your clients love most about your performances?
Nearly all my clients say that I have a fun and inclusive nature that appeals, not only do I perform as a solo artist but I also run many music nights at various venues around London dealing with many different musicians and the best way to get the best out of everyone is to be nice and great to work with, this has always been my work ethic!
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
I have just released my third jazz album and have been promoting it mainly in central London, recently gigs in Carnaby st, East Finchley and Oxford.
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
My influences are Sam Cooke, Ben E King, Frank Sinatra, The Beatles, The Style Council, Chet Baker, John Coltrane. I adore jazz and Soul, anything that feeds the Soul!
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
I have Performed and sung at some very prestigious venues such as the London Palladium, The Theatre Royal Drury Lane and many restaurants in the west end.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Short performance (up to 15 min)||£100|
|Up to 1 hour||£160|
|Up to 2 hours||£180|
|Up to 3 hours||£250|
Special Offer Gig
A special offer gig for central London based events.
4 verified reviews
From Encore customers:
John C, 1 year ago
From other customers:
Mario K, 1 year ago
George G, 2 years ago
Read all 4 reviews