My name is Perrine and I’m so excited to be joining the Encore team as Bookings Specialist. Music has been central to my life for as long as I can remember and I am thrilled to be in a position to help fellow musicians make the world a more beautiful and joyful place – all the while building a sustainable career.
I grew up in Paris and spent my childhood acting, singing and just having an all-around great time on stage. I moved to London 2 years ago from Amsterdam where I studied vocal performance, and have been working as a freelance performer, teacher and coach ever since. I am now very happy to be joining an amazing team that helps create memorable moments for so many people in an innovative way.
In my spare time, I can be found watching movies, reading books of all kinds, taking long strolls by the river, exercising, writing, cooking or hopping on a train to Paris for the weekend.
Here are a few tracks I’ve been listening to recently:
- Actually, let’s make this one a full album: The Ballad of Lady and Bird, a brilliant collab between singer-songwriter Keren Ann and Bang Gang frontman Bardi Johannsson.
- ‘Station Waggin’ from Conical Monocle by Pretty Balanced.
- ‘Wicked Games’ by Chris Isaak. This one just gets me every time.
- ‘Oh Marcello’ from What We Saw From The Cheap Seats by Regina Spektor.
- ‘Love Your Money’ by Daisy Chainsaw: a teenage classic that I haven’t yet grown tired of!