Our new customer-facing advert for virtual experiences
While the pandemic is putting a halt to live performances, we’ve been working on a number of exciting new virtual musical services you can offer to your customers on Encore…
- Interactive Musical Workshop Leader Programme. We’re recruiting talented live-streamers to lead high-end corporate workshops and musical team building activities over Zoom. Click here to register your interest.
- Virtual Services Profile Section. Already offer a virtual service? You can now show this to customers by listing it on your profile in your ‘Virtual Services’ section.
- Enhanced Personalised Music Messages. We’ve raised the minimum price for PMMs, increased the tipping window for customers and we’re promoting it to customers as Christmas gifts. If you’re not already offering PMMs, now’s the perfect time to get set up!
That’s the whistle-stop tour! Here are the details..
Interactive Musical Workshop Leaders
Are you a confident live-streamer capable of performing over Zoom? Then we want to hear from you!
We’re recruiting a hand-selected group of outstanding online performers to lead premium team building activities for companies. Bookings have been flying in from well-known corporates recently, and we need more musicians to fulfil this demand.
We’re currently looking for musicians who can deliver:
Create a Christmas #1 Workshop.
The company splits into teams over Zoom, competing to produce the best Christmas number one – with your help. You give them a list of songs you can cover and help them make custom lyric changes. They produce an accompanying pitch and album artwork while you practice the song. An Encore team member manages the Zoom logistics in the background, while you focus on the music. Watch an example ‘Christmas #1’ video here.
Have you mastered the art of putting on a show online? Customers are now looking for musicians to perform live-streamed sets at their Christmas parties. We’re particularly looking for musicians who are great with audience interaction over Zoom. Watch examples here.
Musical Zoom Quizzes
Like a classic pub quiz round but with a live performer playing songs and providing interactive music guessing rounds. We’ll provide you with a playbook for the quiz, but we’re looking for charismatic and flexible presenters who’ll be able to delight a packed Zoom meeting.
Like a musical ‘photo-bomb’, a company books you to surprise their team by interrupting one of their Zoom calls with a tailor-made serenade.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Register your interest here.
You can also get a sense for how we’re marketing this to customers by checking out our new landing page for Virtual Experiences here.
New Virtual Services profile section
If you already offer some virtual musical services, you can now showcase this to your customers and booked for them straight from your profile.
How to add a virtual service
1. Head to your profile and look for the ‘Virtual Services’ tab.
2. Add the details of your service, including the price and ideally an example video.
3. Customers can now find and book your online services in the Pricing section on your profile! 👌
Enhanced Personalised Music Messages
We’ve updated the Personalised Music Messages (PMM) feature to help you earn more.
- We’ve increased the minimum fee from £15 to £20
- We’ve doubled the window in which clients can tip from 24 hours to 48 hours
- We’re now actively marketing PMM to customers for Christmas
If you haven’t got set up yet with PMM, now is the perfect time to offer this to your customer base as a Christmas gift option.
Note on commission: increasing the amount of money paid out to musicians has meant we’ve also had to update our commission structure on PMMs (the transaction fees we pay to our payment provider, Stripe, have increased). The amount you receive per PMM stays the same, but instead of donating 50% of our £5 cut to the NHS, we now need to keep 80% (while still donating 20% to the NHS).
Encore pianist, Alice O’s new “Christmas Blues” PMM video – perfect for attracting Christmas customers!