Like Neptune Quartet?
Watch & Listen
1-3 of 12 videos
Send in the Clowns - Neptune Quartet - Clarinet Quartet
We Wish You A Merry Christmas - Neptune Quartet - Clarinet Quartet
Sicilienne - Neptune Quartet - Clarinet Quartet
About Neptune Quartet
Neptune Quartet is a clarinet quartet based in York (UK), comprised of Beth Roberts, Rachel Thomson, Matilda Sears-Rowe and Joshua Quinlan.
3 of 3 photos
Public liability insurance of £1 million
We can perform outdoors
We have vehicles we can use to travel to gigs
We can perform while walking around a venue
Classical, Film / TV music, Contemporary classical, Classical crossover, Musical theatre, Jazz, Blues, Dixieland, Swing, Latin jazz, Klezmer
- Misty (Garner)
- Bohemian Rhapsody (Mercury)
- La La Land (Hurwitz arr. Roberts)
- Tico Tico (Abreu)
- Moon River (Williams arr. Carlin)
- Chameleon (Hancock arr. Sears-Rowe)
- Mamma Mia (Anderson arr. Thomson)
- Spain (Corea arr. Roberts)
- Monsters Inc. (Newman arr. Roberts)
- Welcome to New Orleans (Hude)
- The Entertainer (Joplin arr. Spink)
- Send in the Clowns (Sondheim)
- Walking the Dog (Gershwin)
- Rhapsody in Blue (Gershwin)
- Rhapsodish (Ciesla)
- Clarinet Marmalade (Edwards)
- Yesterday (The Beatles arr. Thompson)
- Air on a G String (Bach arr. Metzko)
- Arrival of the Queen of Sheba (Handel)
- Chanson Triste (Tchaikovsky)
- Jurrasic Park (Williams)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Williams)
- Bagatelle for Clarinet Quartet (Grundman)
- Hallelujah Chorus from 'Messiah' (Handel)
plus a collection of Christmas carols (traditional and jazz arrangements).
We are able to learn new pieces very quickly, so can cater to any special requests that you might have.
Do you have different line-up options?
No, but that's not a bad thing! We think that our clarinet quartet is perfectly balanced and that by taking away or adding a player, we would be ruining that balance. We do occasionally, however, perform with percussion.
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
If the circumstances of your event change, just get in touch with us, and we'll try to accommodate your requirements. Please be aware that, though we will do everything we can to help, it may not be possible to meet your new arrangements, especially if details change with little advance notice.
How much time do you need to set up?
For a standard acoustic performance (without microphones), we would be able to set up in 15-30 minutes, though would appreciate any extra time that can be given.
Can you roam around while you perform?
Though we can move whilst playing, it is preferable that we are stationary, simply because this could affect our playing.
Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?
Absolutely! And if you don't see something that tickles your fancy, you can always request something new.
Is all of the equipment (e.g. PA & lighting) included in your quote?
Unfortunately, any additional equipment required would come in excess of our quote. Please note that we do not ordinarily provide PA/LX equipment to clients - this is usually your responsibility.
Can you learn song requests before the event?
Of course. Just contact us with as much advance notice as possible, and we'll see what we can do for you. Note that this may come at an additional small charge, depending on the complexity of the piece.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Up to 1 hour||£160|
|Up to 2 hours||£320|
|Up to 3 hours||£480|
Drinks reception4 musicians
Two performances of up to 45 mins each during your drinks reception
Wedding ceremony4 musicians
This includes music before the service begins, music during the signing of the register, and music as guests leave.
Wedding ceremony + Drinks reception + Dinner4 musicians
- Music before the service begins, music during the signing of the register, and music as guests leave. - 2 x 45 min performances at the drinks reception. - 2 x 45 min performances as dinner is being served.
Bethan S, 11 months ago
Alison R, 1 year ago