Full refund if your event can’t go ahead due to Covid
Reduced up-front deposit
Free date changes
Like Marisa ML?
Watch & Listen
1-3 of 4 videos
6. 'Al Que Yo Bese' - Fernando J. Torres Simón
I Want Magic
Le Processus 2001
About Marisa ML
Award-winning pianist and composer with experience in classical, musical theater, jazz, contemporary, and pop. Live and recording artist.
3 of 4 photos
Public liability insurance of £10 million
Classical, Contemporary classical, Film / TV music, Musical theatre, Opera, Classical crossover, Christmas, Traditional church music, Avant garde, Experimental, Originals, Pop, Covers, Acoustic, Spanish music
Recording session, Concert, Charity event, Theatre / Show
Arranger, Orchestrator, Composer, Songwriter, Transcription, Accompanist, Repetiteur, Instrumental teaching, Composition teaching, Theory teaching
Solo piano highlights:
- Classical - Haydn Sonata XVI:49.
- Romantic - Schumann Waldszenen.
- Spanish - Albeniz 'Asturias'.
- Modern - Ginastera Op.15.
- Contemporary - Mikey Parsons 'Curiosity Killed Your Bubble'.
- Pop - Phil Collins 'On My Way'.
- Soul - Amy Winehouse 'Back to Black'.
- Soundtrack - Hans Zimmer 'Now we are free'.
Selection of songs I've accompanied:
- French - Fauré 'Les berceaux'.
- German - Schumann 'Du Ring'.
- English - Previn 'I want magic'.
- Spanish - Chueca y Valverde 'Chotis'.
- Latin - Vivaldi 'Domine Deus'.
- Solo - Guitar Sonata, for Alexander Roche.
- Duo - 'El Bambuco', for Daniella Cáceres and María Velez (piano and violin).
- Choir - 'Symphony in Yellow', with words by Oscar Wilde.
- Orchestra - A Spanish Symphony.
- Jazz band - 'Waiting'.
- Mixed ensemble - 'Vayu', for four singers, string quartet, dancers, and electronics.
- Audiovisual - 'Happiness', short film, recorded with Jason LaRocca. Available upon request.
- Arrangement - Alan Menken 'Skid Row', for choir and band.
What do your clients love most about your performances?
"To play a wrong note is insignificant. To play without passion is inexcusable!" - It's not Marisa's quote, but it is her motto.
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
- Southbank Centre. - Blackheath Halls. - St. Alfege's Church. - Waltham Abbey. - ORNC Chapel. - Auditorio Príncipe de Asturias.
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
I always try to be flexible. If timings change slightly in the run up to the event just let me know, there shouldn't be a problem.
If I have a piano at my venue, are you happy to perform on that?
Yes, of course - as long as the piano is in working order and in tune, then I'm happy to play on it!
Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?
My list contains only some highlights of my preferred works in different styles. You're invited to enquire about other works in whichever style you're interested in. Also, please send your suggestions and requests! I'm definetly happy to discuss them with you and give them a go.
Can you learn song requests before the event?
Yes, of course. There's a chance I already know it, and I'm always happy to learn new songs! Please consider sending them at least two weeks in advance. If you don't, depending on the difficulty and length of the piece, there is a fee of £5-30 for this service to take into account rehearsal time.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Short performance (up to 15 min)||£50|
|Up to 1 hour||£100|
|Up to 2 hours||£175|
|Up to 3 hours||£225|
Price per hour of a recording session, as pianist or as conductor.
3-4' piano song of your choice recorded professionally.
Soundtracks, and solo and ensemble concert music. Starting at £400 pounds - the length of the piece, number of instruments, and deadline will affect the price. Total price would include 3 free revisions.
Peter M, 2 years ago
Natalie (, 1 year ago
Read all 4 reviews