Watch & Listen
1-3 of 3 videos
I dreamed a dream
Some Enchanted Evening
This Womans Work - Kate Bush Cover
A voice for every occasion.
3 of 3 photos
Public liability insurance of £2 million
I can perform outdoors
I can perform with backing tracks
I can perform while walking around a venue
I own a PA system
Traditional church music, Christmas, Classical, Classical crossover, Film / TV music, Contemporary classical, Opera, Musical theatre, Baroque, Renaissance, Folk, Country, Folk rock, Jazz, Modern jazz, Pop, Acoustic, Ambient pop, Karaoke, Covers, Vintage, Traditional English folk, 1920s era music, 1930s era music, 1940s era music, 1950s era music, 1960s era music, 1970s era music, 1980s era music, 1990s era music, Traditional Irish folk, Easy listening, Light music, Early music, Blues, Experimental
Lyricist, Sound technician, Songwriter, Perfect pitch
The Song List below is expansive and contains a full repetoir of Operatic/Classical music, Songs from Musicals, Jazz, Pop, Country and Rock, as well as alternative and Folk. For the genre you require please scroll down to the genre title and see the composer followed by the production (if there is one) and then the song with character part. Happy to discuss songs in more depth at a later date as my repertoire is ever changing!
• Leonard Bernstein
- ‘Glitter and be Gay ’.
• Georges Bizet:
- ‘L'amour est un oiseau rebelle’.
• Charles Gounod:
- Faites-lui Mes Aveuz.
• Jacques Offenbach:
o The Tales of Hoffman:
- ‘Les oiseaux dans la charmille’
• Giacomo Puccini:
o ‘Gianni Schicchi’:
- O mio Babbino Caro
• Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart:
o ‘The Marriage of Figaro’:
- Voi Che Sapete.
o ‘Die Zauberflöte’ (The Magic Flute):
- O Zittre Nicht Mein Lieber Sohn (Aria Queen of the Night, Act 1).
- Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen (Aria Queen of the Night, Act 2)
• Gilbert and Sullivan:
o ‘Yeoman of the Guard’:
- ‘Tis Done I am a Bride’ (Elsie Maynard)
- ‘I have a song to sing o!’ (Elsie Maynard)
- ‘A man who would woe a fair maid’ (Elsie Maynard)
- ‘When a wooer goes a-wooing’ (Elsie Maynard)
- ‘How say you maiden will you Wed’ (Elsie Maynard)
- Act 1 and Act 2 Finales (Elsie Maynard)
- ‘If Somebody their chanced to be’ (Rose Maybud)
- ‘In sailing o’er ocean tide’ (Rose Maybud)
- ‘I know a youth’ (Rose Maybud)
- ‘The Battles Roar is over’ (Rose Maybud)
- ‘Happy coupled are we’ (Rose Maybud)
- Act 1 and 2 Finales (Rose Maybud)
o ‘The Mikado’
- ‘The Sun who’s Rays’ (Yumyum)
- ‘Alone and Yet Alive’ (Katisha)
- ‘Three Little Maids from School’
- ‘Braid the Raven Hair’ (Pittising)
- ‘I cannot tell what this love may be’ (Patience)
- ‘Love is plaintive song’ (Patience)
o ‘The Sorcerer’
- ‘Oh happy young heart’ (Aline)
o ‘Pirates of Penzance’
- ‘Poor Wandering One’ (Mabel)
• Andrew Lloyd Webber
o The Phantom of the Opera
- Phantom of the Opera (Christine Daae)
- Angel of Music (Christine Daae)
- Think of Me (Christine Daae)
- All I ask of you (Christine Daae)
- Prima Donna (Carlotta)
- Past the Point of No Return (Christine Daae)
- I know him so well
- Don't cry for me Argentina
- Another Suitcase in Another Hall
o Sunset Boulevard
- As if we never said goodbye
- Macavity the Mystery Cat
o Jesus Christ Superstar
- I don’t know how to love him (Mary Magdalene)
- Could we start again please
o Tell me on a Sunday
- Tell me on a Sunday
o Aspects of Love
- Love changes Everything
o Love Never Dies
- Til I hear you sing
- Love never dies
• Stephen Sondheim
• Rogers and Hammerstein
• Stephen Schwartz
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
Not a problem, just drop me a message and we'll come to an arrangement that suits us both!
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Yes, I can play songs to suit the occasion through my sound system during the breaks.
How much time do you need to set up?
I will usually take about 30 minutes to set up and be ready, but can arrive up to an hour early on your request!
Can I pick the pieces you play from the set list?
I am very happy to talk through any requests you might have. I embrace the challenge of learning new songs, just remember if it is a particularly challenging song I may need a good amount of time to learn it.
Do you bring all the equipment you need to perform?
Yes! I bring all my own equipment and instruments if required.
Can you learn specific pieces before the event?
I am happy to learn new songs, especially if they have a special meaning for you. If they are a little more difficult and will take some rehearsal time there may be an extra charge - I will discuss this with you when you book!
What do your clients love most about your performances?
My clients love the moving nature of my songs, whether I am singing an upbeat number or something softer and slower I put a lot of personal emotion into my music.
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
Exeter Northcott Theatre Westminister Abbey The National Portrait Gallery The Rich Mix (Shoreditch, London) The Hackney Empire The Mary Harris Chapel (Exeter)
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
I have many influences. Classically, I am impressed and moved by singers such as Diana Damrau, Natalie Dessay and Kristen Chenworth. In experimental and popular music I am vastly inspired by artists such as Kate Bush. I like music that challenges and moves the audience. Music should touch you in places you didn't realise existed.
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
I was lucky enough to be given the chance to perform a new album based on the life of Henry the Eighth at the National Portrait Gallery - surrounded by pictures of the Tudors!
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Short performance (up to 15 min)||£75|
|Up to 1 hour||£200|
|Up to 2 hours||£300|
|Up to 3 hours||£400|
Personalised Music Message
Book me to create a unique music video for you to send to a friend as a gift. This could be a birthday message, first dance song for a wedding anniversary, or just your friend's favourite song to cheer them up.
Scott R, 1 year ago
Lisa B, 1 year ago
Read all 4 reviews