Watch & Listen
1-3 of 3 videos
Public liability insurance
an individual with a strong and identifiable musical voice, Diogo is quickly making a name for himself within Cardiff and London's music scene.
I can perform outdoors
I can perform with backing tracks
I can perform while walking around a venue
Christmas, Traditional church music, Classical, Contemporary classical, Film / TV music, Ambient, Traditional Irish folk, Jazz, Easy listening, Light music, Pop, Ambient pop, Covers, Bossa nova, Brazilian music, Tango
Arranger, Composer, Instrumental teaching
- Born Free by Matt Monro
- Georgia On My Mind by Ray Charles
- I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston
- (I've had) the time of my life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
- Kiss From a Rose by Seal
- Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
- Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now by Starship
- Oh, Pretty Woman by Roy Orbison
- Ring of Fire by John Cash
- Stayin' Alive by The Bee Gees
- Don't Panic
- Fix You
- In my Place
- The Scientist
- Speed of Sound
- What if?
THE RAT PACK
- Ain't That A Kick In the Head by Dean Martin
- Come Fly with me by Frank Sinatra
- The Lady Is A Tramp by Frank Sinatra
- Me and My Shadow by Sammy Davis Junior and Frank Sinatra
- My way by Frank Sinatra
- Somethin' Stupid by Frank Sinatra
- (Love Is) The Tender Trap by Frank Sinatra
- That's Amoré by Dean Martin
- What kind of Fool Am I? by Sammy Danis Junior
- You're Nobody Til Somebody Loves You by Dean Martin
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
- The Black Pearl
- Blood Ritual/ Moonlight Serenade
- David Jones Plays His Organ
- Davy Jones
- Dinner is Served
- I've got my eye on you
- He's a Pirate
- Jack Sparrow
- The Kraken
- The medallion calls
- One Last Shot
- To the Pirate's Cave!
- Two hornpipes
- Wheel of Fortune
- Underwater March
JAMES BOND 007 COLLECTION
- 007 THEME (From Russia With Love) by John Barry
- The James Bond Theme (From Dr.No) by Mony Norman
- Diamonds are Forever by John Barry
- Live and Let Die by Paul and Linda McCartney
- For your eyes Only by Bill Conti
- From Russia with Love by Lionel Bart
- Golden Eye by Bono and the edge
- Goldfinger by John Barry
- The man With the Golden Gun by John Barry
- Baron Samedi's Dance of Death (From Live and Let Die) by George Martin
- Moonraker by John Barry
- All Time High (From Octopussy) by John Barry
- Do you Know how Christmas Trees are Grown) (From On Her Majesty's Secret Service) by John Barry
- On Her Majesty's Secret Service by John Barry
- We have all the time in the World (From On Her Majesty's Secret Service) by John Berry
- Nobody does it better (From the Spy who loved me) by Marvin Hamlisch
- Mister Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (From Thunderball) by John Barry
- You Only live twice by John Barry
- Thunderball by John Barry
- Tomorrow Never Dies by Mitchell Froom
- A view to a Kill by John Barry
- Surrender (From Tomorrow Never Dies) by David Arnold, Don Black and David McCalmont
- Licence to Kill by John Barry
- The Living Daylights by John Barry
- The World is not enough by David Arnold
- All Blues by Miles Davis
- All the Things You Are by Gerry Mulligan
- Corcovado (Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars) by Stan Getz
- In Walked Bud by Thelonious Monk
- In a Sentimental Mood by John Coltrane
- Lullaby of Birdland by George Shearing
- My Favourite Things by John Coltrane
- Oleo by Jonny Rollins
- The Sidewinder by Lee Morgan
The Way You Look Tonight by Jimmy McGriff
P.S. I can play any other songs that you like.
What if my timings change after I've booked you?
I always try my best to be flexible to help ensure that your event runs as smoothly as possible. If timings change slightly in the run up to the event just let me know.
Can you provide an iPod/DJ service before and between your sets?
Absolutely. This is a really popular request and we actually offer this service for free. If you'd like a DJ service via our PA after the final set until the venue closes, we provide this for an additional £100.
How much time do you need to set up?
I usually set up about 1 hour before the performance time. As soon out PA is set we can provide a free playlist service to help set the atmosphere and get your guests ready for our live performance.
Can I pick the songs you play from the set list?
Our set lists are crafted from countless performances and learning what works best to ensure guests dance and have an amazing time. However, we're definitely happy to chat through and make sure we find what works for your event.
Do you bring all the equipment you need to perform?
Yes, absolutely! I bring my own instrument to play acoustically.
Can you learn song requests before the event?
If a song isn't included in our song list there may still be a chance we already know it. If there is a special song you'd like us to learn we are happy to do this for you. There is a fee of £30 for this service to take into account rehearsal times etc.
What do your clients love most about your performances?
My clients normally say to me that I give everything in a performance like it was my last one. I just want to make the client happy and have the best experience of his life.
Which venues have you performed at in the past?
Churches, private events and weddings.
Which artists have you been most influenced by?
From Bach to Kenny G.
What is the most high profile gig you've performed?
At private event.
Note: prices may vary based on travel distance. For an exact quote, click “Check availability”.
|Short performance (up to 15 min)||£50|
|Up to 1 hour||£160|
|Up to 2 hours||£200|
|Up to 3 hours||£300|
Wedding, 7 years ago